Snakes deal (1 Viewer)

I think your right on that Bobby. But, these days when you need two trailers for one car, etc etc, you have to ask yourself how much higher can the costs go?

I notice that racers seem to make the mistake of circulating around the same sponsors ie trying to steal away someone else's deal or add to the list. That's Bull! Rather, they (and I'm not talking about Snake here) need to venture out and find some NEW COMPANIES TO COME INTO THE SPORT and stop thinking, oh they sponsor so and so maybe they will sponsor me.

I know I'm not in fuel racing, but It happens to me all the time, or so I hear, just about every 6 months. But until they are able to out promote me...good luck!

Last edited:
Since LD is one of my favorites, I really hope he is out there. Joe's post was the best news I have heard in a while too. ;)

I agree Eric. As long as they were refering to working in the Dixon trailer I think that pretty much answers the question. Good for them and good for Snake Racing!

Great post Bobby Miller, sure makes one think differently about how to go about landing a sponsor.
Just read where Miller and Coors are merging......maybe this will somehow generate a sponsor interest again....(fingers crossed)

Sure hope this doesn't ruin the taste of Coors beer!:eek:

Best of luck to Dixon for next season and beyond.

Last edited:
Great post Bobby Miller, sure makes one think differently about how to go about landing a sponsor.Sure hope this doesn't ruin the taste of Coors beer!:eek:

Best of luck to Dixon for next season and beyond.

It could only improve the taste of Coors beer. One of the primary reasons I am not in love with Firebird is they only sell Coors Light. BLECK!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back