SNAKE! Anyone Know What's Going On??? (1 Viewer)

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
Hey Maters! Have I missed something? Does anyone know if Don Prudhomme and Larry Dixon have a sponsor for this year? I haven't heard anything. Getting worried!:confused:

Hey Maters! Have I missed something? Does anyone know if Don Prudhomme and Larry Dixon have a sponsor for this year? I haven't heard anything. Getting worried!:confused:

Well - we've heard that DPR dragster equipment is painted orange and that the dragster will not run until Phoenix Time Trials - maybe. Sponsorship situation for NHRA teams appears to be very bleak. Pretty sad when the biggest pre season news is Mach 1 providing free shipping in exchange for associate decals on two cars.

Well - we've heard that DPR dragster equipment is painted orange and that the dragster will not run until Phoenix Time Trials - maybe. Sponsorship situation for NHRA teams appears to be very bleak. Pretty sad when the biggest pre season news is Mach 1 providing free shipping in exchange for associate decals on two cars.

Ok, I must have gotten lost somewhere. I thought I read on here that Skytel stepped up for them. Did that turn out to be speculation?

SD

I guess sponsors aren't interested in Male drivers anymore.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back