Anyone Know for SURE about ASHLEY (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member
Does anyone know for sure either way if Ashley will be racing this coming weekend? I saw where Robert is supposed to be getting either a new or updated car, but haven't heard anything about Ashley?

I saw one post where it said she will NOT be racing, but I don't think it was reliable... I wanted to here form someone who "Knows" what they are saying..

Larry Sullivan You hear anything...

Does anyone know for sure either way if Ashley will be racing this coming weekend? I saw where Robert is supposed to be getting either a new or updated car, but haven't heard anything about Ashley?

I saw one post where it said she will NOT be racing, but I don't think it was reliable... I wanted to here form someone who "Knows" what they are saying..

Here's a bump for ya John. I tried to find something tonight about her plans but couldn't find anything. We'll know tomorrow.

Ah, sorry, misunderstood. I've been looking all over tonight and haven't found anything yet.

I know for a fact the midnight oil has been burning on Nitro Row in Brownsburg!!

Late.................Mitch

That would make sense since Robert is in the hunt!

A JFR press release this evening confirms that Ashley Force will not compete at Richmond. Should be posted in all the usual places shortly.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back