RUMOR MILL - CREW CHIEF CAROUSEL WILL BEGIN TURNING AFTER POMONA (1 Viewer)

I don't think Alan is criticizing, just laughing at the theories.
Nahhh. I’ve seen him on here for 15 years. At this point he only comments when he is irritated by something. It wasn’t always that way. He use to really bring a lot of intelligent, interesting conversations. ☹️

Nahhh. I’ve seen him on here for 15 years. At this point he only comments when he is irritated by something. It wasn’t always that way. He use to really bring a lot of intelligent, interesting conversations. ☹️

I started with "You guys are cracking me up" and ended with "LoL"

Not sure how much more clear I could be that I thought it was a funny thread.

Alan

2B1C9880-0D0E-471D-B268-6B32B1D49536.png

I don’t think Jim Oberhofer fits the clues but I hope he doesn’t leave Clay’s team. Poor Clay has had so many teams/owners. Every time things start to gel a big change comes. Good thing is he always lands on his feet. If Grubnic would have stayed I’m convinced Clay would have a well deserved championship.

I don’t think Jim Oberhofer fits the clues but I hope he doesn’t leave Clay’s team. Poor Clay has had so many teams/owners. Every time things start to gel a big change comes. Good thing is he always lands on his feet. If Grubnic would have stayed I’m convinced Clay would have a well deserved championship.
Dont think grubnic was in the budget,to bad tho.

So Comp Plus reports it is Tobler who is retiring again and will not be back tuning the Montana Brand/Austin Prock TF car.

dont believe so...the 'rumor' says the tuner will be going back to familiar...and by familiar meaning long skinny cars (not owner).........Prock to Prock
Or maybe Prock to Brittany and Grubnic to Prock. Just throwing it out there.

Good point since Force has indicated in the past he did not want father to CC for son................

Or maybe Prock to Brittany and Grubnic to Prock. Just throwing it out there.

This idea seems like at least a possibility, but only if Hight's car is going to be parked due to the loss of the AAA sponsorship. We assume they have known about the AAA non-renewal for some time, so they have had time to find another primary sponsor. But as I have noted elsewhere, in this economy it is going to be tough to retain existing sponsors for next year, let alone find new ones.

This idea seems like at least a possibility, but only if Hight's car is going to be parked due to the loss of the AAA sponsorship. We assume they have known about the AAA non-renewal for some time, so they have had time to find another primary sponsor. But as I have noted elsewhere, in this economy it is going to be tough to retain existing sponsors for next year, let alone find new ones.
I’m sure Robert has something for next year. Otherwise I think we would have heard hints from either him or Force in recent interviews.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back