This picture from one of the last IHRA races tells it all. The races were not sustainable anyway without fans that paid to watch. Look at how empty the starting line stands are.
This picture from one of the last IHRA races tells it all. The races were not sustainable anyway without fans that paid to watch. Look at how empty the starting line stands
This picture from one of the last IHRA races tells it all. The races were not sustainable anyway without fans that paid to watch. Look at how empty the starting line stands are.
No, I haven't, but I do know that stands are pretty empty at NHRA's LODRS points races quite often, but we are talking Top Fuel nitro racing which is what should bring the fans in, along with nitro Funny Car, and if they can't generate fan attendance, then the $$ #'s are not gonna work.
Multi-million dollar construction contracts, totally unrelated to anything racing, were cancelled due to comments on a (an essentially) non-related to the construction project bulletin board???
Hmm, I think not. I'm willing to wager that Mr. Musk doesn't read this board and couldn't care less what any of us think. And neither does his AI bot that reads things for him.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.