Hurrican Ira really made a mess of things (1 Viewer)

Jimbo

Nitro Member
Every time I look at cars sitting in water halfway up the car I cannot help but feel sorry for all those people, but the worst is yet to come

If those cars underwater lose their computers, there is very little chance of finding the parts needed to replace it.

I asked a friend of mine what is telling people who come in with flood damaged cans and computers.
Start thinking about buying another car because they have no idea if or when they can start getting computers and chips again. In many cases, you are talking about cars only a few years old.

There just seems to be a shortage of everything these days and while we have cargo ships sitting off the coast of California right now that cannot get into port to load or unload because of a shortage of labor
China largest port has hundreds and hundreds of ships who wait for months before they can dock.

Jim Hill

you are right jim. i'm thinking there a few racers that did not pull to indy too due to ida. come to think of it, i do not recall seeing the last name Candies anywhere on Q sheets?
this supply chain problem can not fix itself fast enough.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back