Remember when??? (2 Viewers)

This picture from one of the last IHRA races tells it all. The races were not sustainable anyway without fans that paid to watch. Look at how empty the starting line stands are.
 

Attachments

  • Final Round race from 4-11-26.jpg
    Final Round race from 4-11-26.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 37
Guess you've never seen the stands at a PDRA race.

No, I haven't, but I do know that stands are pretty empty at NHRA's LODRS points races quite often, but we are talking Top Fuel nitro racing which is what should bring the fans in, along with nitro Funny Car, and if they can't generate fan attendance, then the $$ #'s are not gonna work.
 
If we had never said anything, perhaps it all would have gone according to plan.

My guess is that Elon read our negative comments and we convinced him to cancel the 10 years of funding.

Multi-million dollar construction contracts, totally unrelated to anything racing, were cancelled due to comments on a (an essentially) non-related to the construction project bulletin board???

Hmm, I think not. I'm willing to wager that Mr. Musk doesn't read this board and couldn't care less what any of us think. And neither does his AI bot that reads things for him.
 
Multi-million dollar construction contracts, totally unrelated to anything racing, were cancelled due to comments on a (an essentially) non-related to the construction project bulletin board???

Hmm, I think not. I'm willing to wager that Mr. Musk doesn't read this board and couldn't care less what any of us think. And neither does his AI bot that reads things for him.
Jim’s post was a sarcastic post related to Ken’s post at 9:06 Friday night.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top