Rain SUX!!! (1 Viewer)

Let's here it for next weekend. On the upside, we were at the same hotel as Densham and crew. Couple of those guys were hitting golf balls and lost them, so we got two out the car and gave to them. They seemed to be enjoying the night off, but probably prefer to race.

Nice to meet you, Karl. See you next weekend?

Kelly
Believe so... got a three day ticket than not good fer anything if I don't... and I hate ***sing away money... like I told ya and Roland, took 95 north to Richmond and picked up 64 home... and it was like 45/50 from the Richmond Airport to the tunnel.... due to the heavy rain and lack of visiblity... down to like 35 by Williamsburg... got home about five... and I got out of the mud pit about 2 or so... :eek:

Steve,

Yeah, I was mistaken about this being the last one this year. Vegas is the tenth, (now ninth) race in the AMS Series and they are doubling the payouts at Vegas.

Kelly
Believe so... got a three day ticket than not good fer anything if I don't... and I hate ***sing away money... like I told ya and Roland, took 95 north to Richmond and picked up 64 home... and it was like 45/50 from the Richmond Airport to the tunnel.... due to the heavy rain and lack of visiblity... down to like 35 by Williamsburg... got home about five... and I got out of the mud pit about 2 or so... :eek:

We left about 4 and took 460. Hardly any traffic, but there was that 20 mile detour around the flooded road. Two other flooded areas cleared shortly before we got to them.

Brett

We left about 4 and took 460. Hardly any traffic, but there was that 20 mile detour around the flooded road. Two other flooded areas cleared shortly before we got to them.

Brett

We were detoured Sat. at Windsor. Got sent out 258 to 58 to 95. 258 and 58 looked like they were going to flood at any minute. We went up to Richmond this morning and had breakfast at Bob Evans then headed home on 64.
We'll try 460 again this Saturday. We avoid Hampton/Newport News/Yorktown/Williamsburg as much as possible. And why is there always a backup at Patrick Henry Mall? exit.:mad:

Brett

Don't feel bad guys we left around 2:30 pm and got home to the Boston ,MA area about 1:00 am. Like most of the other Sportsman racers we will work our real jobs for three days and head back down Thursday around noon time, I think my truck can find it's way to the Jersey Turnpike by itself now....better be good weather next weekend this is getting really old...

Don't feel bad guys we left around 2:30 pm and got home to the Boston ,MA area about 1:00 am. Like most of the other Sportsman racers we will work our real jobs for three days and head back down Thursday around noon time, I think my truck can find it's way to the Jersey Turnpike by itself now....better be good weather next weekend this is getting really old...

Doug,

Do you think Hoosier or Goodyears will have snow tires ready in time for the Atco makeup? Racers for Christ is scheduling a memorial service on Sunday night of the Atco race for index of any comp racer who shows up-I figure there ought to be four of us: Sal, Lee, and kevin Houghtaling, plus some guy who normally wouldn't be able to run their index and will be able to take permanent when the corrected Altitude is -2000 feet. If any of you guys can get your car to hook up, you ought to be able to bypass the fourties and run a high 5.30 and over 265.

Doug,
was that you sitting in the golf cart under the awning saturday morning about 9 or so?

Doug,
was that you sitting in the golf cart under the awning saturday morning about 9 or so?

Very well could have been Karl, you can't miss me i'm 6'5' about 260
100760954-M.jpg

This is a pic from Sat AM has Dave Ray ( blue shirt) & Tom Howell talking to the D2? tech director

Ahw Doug, Black Assie style cowboy hat, 6'2 about 150pounds.... see ya again this weekend... think it was the cat in the front seat of the cart....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back