Hey from Concord (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
A grey wet and Good Morning from ZMax. I know that it's important for sustaining life and all that but when we're trying to race

RAIN SUX!!!!!!!

Alan

I know it is your job, but for the rest of us......................."A bad day at the track is better than a good day at work!".................
Have a great weekend and keep up the great work you do for our sport!

Randy,

Thanks for the kind words, and I am a true believer that if the biggest problem you have in life is that it's raining on your drag race, then you are doing OK. But I like working and when I don't get to because of weather, well it just makes for a long day.

Hey Kelly.
Where you staying in Dallas? And when do you get in?

Alan

Hey Alan! So what does an announcer do at a race during the down time? I assume your walking the Pro Stock pits trying to catch up on the latest and greatest. We would like to be out there but with the rainy weather were her at the shop trying to make more power. Seems like the words "Pro Stock" and "More Power" will always go hand in hand. Anyways enjoy and I hope to run into you sometime over the weekend.

Nick

P.S. If the race should rain out do you have any idea when it would be rescheduled? It would be hard to reschedule the race for after Richmond cause the cup race at Lowe's would be on that same weekend. If you go to the next weekend (only real option). It's a long drive to Vegas then... That's racing!

Alan is preparing a new round of retractions, rebuttals and apologies from the Force-Pedregon squabble to fuel the insatiable desires of message board members appetite for controversy.:eek:

Alan is preparing a new round of retractions, rebuttals and apologies from the Force-Pedregon squabble to fuel the insatiable desires of message board members appetite for controversy.:eek:

I have not said or typed one thing about that. And don't plan to.

Alan

Alan,

Tell those comp guys to get to the lanes faster-my spreadsheet is ready to go, plus tell Szupka to take the lead out of the car-you want to see an 8.0 from an F/ED.

hoping for a dry weekend, hate to make the drive for nothing

I wonder if Ric Flair will get interviewed by Bob during today's festivities & the unveiling of the new scratch off game, Love to hear some "WHOO's!" from the Nature Boy himself!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back