Super Stock to the Lanes! (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
A grey and gloomy good morning from Gateway. At least it's dry (for now).

Alan

Nothing here in the OC.( I work in Orange County). And yes Kelly, I can receive the audio casts from work, but other things like online radio stations, and other sites that are video intensive are blocked due to the band with they use up.

Looking at the Weather Channels hour by hour forecast, it looks like the first pro session will get in if they start pretty close to their scheduled starting time, but it looks bad for the rest of the day and tomorrow, but maybe clear for eliminations on Sunday.

Sounds like rain at Gateway... I'm going to Dragfest at Famoso

rain.jpg

What's the latest? DRC says they should be racing shortly and that was almost an hour ago. If they want any chance of getting one session they need to start shortly. There is a bunch of yellow and orange stuff on the radar heading towards Madison.

They Pulled the plug as I got home from work....
Glad I didn't leave early from work to listen today.

off to my.space to play games

d'kid

This is getting to be a tired refrain. So far the 4th event of the young season to suffer from weather-related delays. And tomorrow doesn't sound all that wonderful either.:(

Nothing here in the OC.( I work in Orange County). And yes Kelly, I can receive the audio casts from work, but other things like online radio stations, and other sites that are video intensive are blocked due to the band with they use up.
Ours isn't a bandwidth issue. We have ginormous servers! It's just one of the many downsides to being part of a publicly traded company. They took all of our fun away. They don't understand how much more productive their employees are when they have something they love playing in the background. :( I was only released online for MOST sports and shopping because I'm in Purchasing and I have to be able to get to Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, Astros, Ticketmaster....and the like. BUT, I can't get the Audiocast. It's permanently blocked. If it weren't for my Crackberry phone, I wouldn't even be able to surf Nitromater or other FUN sites during business hours.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back