Rain SUX!!! (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Welcome to VMP, Dark, grey, and really, really, WET.

HAve a nice day.........

Alan

Due to the rain and storms we do not have the PA on so there will be no audiocast at this time. When we can turn things on the audiocast will start.

will we get any racing in today???

Get the tire grooving tools out and let's see how good the crew chiefs really are!

Welcome to VMP, Dark, grey, and really, really, WET.

HAve a nice day.........

Alan

Sux Big Time! I hope the parking areas are better then those in Reading! If not they might as well pull the plug on the event now. Well back to sorting through my Ennis and Reading event photos while I wait for the rain to stop.

David

Sux Big Time! I hope the parking areas are better then those in Reading! If not they might as well pull the plug on the event now. Well back to sorting through my Ennis and Reading event photos while I wait for the rain to stop.

David

At Reading I got to the the track at 9am.... had my pillow etc... reclined the seat & went to sleep... I got a knock on my window about 11am... the guy told me I could stay & sleep or go home.. the event was cancelled... I slept another hr. & didn't have to fight what little traffic was left....

I'm sorry, but you can't tell me that between Don Shoemacher, Conrad Kalitta and Bruton Smith we can't build an INDOOR facility? Or atleast one with a bigazz canopy over it!!!!
We need to sit those 3 down and make this happen!

Man this stinks, went through this at Reading, now Richmond. Hmmm, Reading starts with an R, Richmond starts with an R and Rain starts with an R.:mad:

Alan,
What's your best guess on Saturday as far as weather. We're supposed to go up, but it's a 3 hour drive. Thanks! MJ

Has the sanctioning body ever done 3 pro qualifying sessions in one day?
I'd sure be an advocate of that, rather than see these 2 pass-qualifying race day fields like we've seen a couple times this season. I would think some of the lower fielded cars would like this as well.

Has the sanctioning body ever done 3 pro qualifying sessions in one day?
I'd sure be an advocate of that, rather than see these 2 pass-qualifying race day fields like we've seen a couple times this season. I would think some of the lower fielded cars would like this as well.

Yes, they have.

woke up this morning with a foot of water running through the pit area. someone came walking by looking for a wheel and tire. it had floated from about 3 rows away and ended up at the fench infront of my truck. we had drain pans and misc. things wash a couple of pit spaces over. luckily the pit drained pretty quick.

Fri, 6 Oct 2006, 01:15 PM

Rain Abates Somewhat
By Larry Sullivan

But It's Still Raining

DINWIDDIE, Va. - 1 p.m. - The rain let up a couple hours ago, now it's just a steady, light mist instead of visible raindrops. That was the good news. The bad news is, it's still heavy enough that track drying has not started.

The rain stopped once, briefly, but water removal had just started when the rain started up again.

Stay tuned, we'll let you know if the situation changes, but so far it's a shutout.

Thanks for the updates, Larry.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back