Rahn Tobler (1 Viewer)

Excuuuuusssseee Me!!!!!!!! Roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pit? What the f*ck is that? Have you ever met any of them? You obviously have NO class! I hope you have a huge hemoroid flare up and you name it after me!!!!!:mad:
Well, since you are probably in the know and the thread started out to be about Tobler before it got hijacked, why did Tobler leave? What's the real deal on it?

I find it kind of odd that now that Rahn is gone Shirley shows up at the Kalitta camp in Vegas! ;)

I'm not saying that is the reason I just find it interesting.

Shirley has small promotional biz w/ Grubs car...Too bad as wherever Rahn goes that car will haul the mail...Ever pay attention to when Rahn would tune Shirley?
That car would fly w/ minimal breakage and always qualify...Rahn has a ton of common sense....

It would be inappropriate for me to say anything about the matter. In other words..........I am a clam!!!:D

You'ALL might want to write this down,,,,,Someone from Texas without something to say!! :p :p

Rapid {Using his best Iowa to Texas english}

Sorry Suzie,,,,it was just too easy to let go!! :D

You'ALL might want to write this down,,,,,Someone from Texas without something to say!! :p :p

Rapid {Using his best Iowa to Texas english}

Sorry Suzie,,,,it was just too easy to let go!! :D

IT IS SPELLED "YA'LL"!!!

Everyone please do not speculate or try to guess what happened. If you really want to know, feel free to ask Connie!:eek:

l've emailed the following questions to Connie, l'm waiting for his reply!!:eek: :eek:

Could l ask you a few questions?

Why did Rahn Tobler leave the Kalitta camp?

Did Forrest Lucas offer him more money?

l've heard rumours that Rahn had been seeing another woman and Shirley had found out, is this true?

Is it OK to put your reply onto the http://www.nitromater.com/ drag racing forum?

Thank you

John Hutchinson
Gateshead
England

PS: He'll probably tell me to mind my own bloody business.

It really is none of our business..and I believe you're right, John.

Connie will probably tell you that.

l've emailed the following questions to Connie, l'm waiting for his reply!!:eek: :eek:

Could l ask you a few questions?

Why did Rahn Tobler leave the Kalitta camp?

Did Forrest Lucas offer him more money?

l've heard rumours that Rahn had been seeing another woman and Shirley had found out, is this true?

Is it OK to put your reply onto the http://www.nitromater.com/ drag racing forum?

Thank you

John Hutchinson
Gateshead
England

PS: He'll probably tell me to mind my own bloody business.

If you see a Kalitta Airlines plane landing at your local airport, you might want to run far away.

AMEN, I think you brother Terry helped out my buddy Louis Sweet for a while too, Didnt he
John,

My son is with the Kalitta team also. This is the fourth team that he has been with and he is 21. He worked with his Grandfather on Wilkerson's team since age 10, helped me when I was with Haddock, and worked for Scott Weis. In all those years, he worked hard, learned his jobs, and became a great young man. He has survived cancer, completed college and has now been given the opportunity to be a part of a thoroughly professional team. If you see oil on the ground, grease crew members, etc., it's probably due to blowing a very expensive engine that they are trying to clean up. If you hear cussing, it is probably due to burning themselves on hot metal, or getting sprayed with brake cleaner in their faces. I can assure you that every crewmember on every team is well aware that there are kids watching them. They do their best to perform their duties with class and to show the utmost respect to the fans. All that they ask for is a little respect back. The Kalitta team has long been known for being one of the top teams in NHRA. This was earned, not given just because Conrad has been around for a long time. I don't know the exact time frame that you are referring to, but it is possible that my brother Terry was Scott's crew chief at the time you spoke about. I can assure you that he also expects professionalism of his crew members at all times. I'm hope that next time you see them in the pits, you will take the time to observe them carefully. I think you will see what I mean. By the way, if you happen to have any small kids with you after the races, almost any team will try to have a small souvenir to give away to them for free.

I know that we all have favorite teams, in fact I have many. I hope that my teams do well as everyone does. I don't degrade other teams or their crew members. One "bad" experience should not be used for your final judgement. I'm sorry I've rambled on.

Ken

Shirley Muldowney filed for divorce from Rahn Tobler in late 2006, if their divorce has been made final, then Rahn seeing another woman shouldn't concern Shirley.

Shirley is in the Kalitta camp as she is currently is mentoring Top Fuel driver Hillary Will.

Shirley Muldowney filed for divorce from Rahn Tobler in late 2006, if their divorce has been made final, then Rahn seeing another woman shouldn't concern Shirley.

Shirley is in the Kalitta camp as she is currently is mentoring Top Fuel driver Hillary Will.
John, are you a scooper for the National Enquirer..or what's the BBC equivalant..oh yea..all of 'em?

I don't see what your obsession is to have answers to someone's personal life? Rahn moved on..isn't that enough?

I would prefer to leave it between Rahn and the Kalitta camp..damn.

Their sh!t doesn't need to be plastered across message boards..and just because they are in spotlights doesn't give anyone the right.

This is why message boards get a bad rap..people can't mind their own business..and believe it's their right to know everything..like professional personalities have to give up their privacy. And that's not being PC, it's hoping this place displays a little class.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back