Rahn Tobler (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
Rahn Tobler is now the crew chief on Morgan Lucas's Fueler, l hope that will bring Morgan Lucas his long awaited first NHRA event win.

Seems Things Are Lot Diffently Since Rahn Left... Doug Dnq.. Asked If The Was "trouble" In Kalitta "kamp".. Semed To Skirted Around Question..

Rahn is a good friend. When this was first announced, I immediatley said - Morgan will start winning soon. But C'mon... you mean to think that some of you actually would accuse thin skinned, mild-mannered, feeble, timid, intraverted, quiet, shy and soft spoken Connie of dodging a question????? :p

Rahn is a good friend. When this was first announced, I immediatley said - Morgan will start winning soon. But C'mon... you mean to think that some of you actually would accuse thin skinned, mild-mannered, feeble, timid, intraverted, quiet, shy and soft spoken Connie of dodging a question????? :p

Mister K always tap dances around questions..... NOT

Rahn Tobler is now the crew chief on Morgan Lucas's Fueler, l hope that will bring Morgan Lucas his long awaited first NHRA event win.

John,

I completely agree. Morgan Lucas is a great driver and I'm looking forward to seeing him get his first wally soon.

I don't believe that Conrad skirted around the question, I believe he answered it.

Yep...the cranky old man answered the question, but his teams didn't answer the call to performance. Those guys are the roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pits. Personally, I enjoyed watching the Kalitta cars either DNQ or struggle.

Morgan Lucas picks up and is instantly competitive in Rahn's first race. Hmmm....

Go Rahn....GO!!!

While I get no pleasure in the failures of others, Rahns departure appears to have made things more interesting across the board.

Morgan and Doug in the top eight would be fine by me.

Yep...the cranky old man answered the question, but his teams didn't answer the call to performance. Those guys are the roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pits. Personally, I enjoyed watching the Kalitta cars either DNQ or struggle.

Morgan Lucas picks up and is instantly competitive in Rahn's first race. Hmmm....

Go Rahn....GO!!!
WOW, really glad you got some enjoyment out of watching a team struggle, must of been a big weekend for ya!

When you have accomplished 1/2 of what Connie has accomplished I'd say it's OK to be cranky. Hell, his car didn't qualify after 164 straight times & a microphone is stuck in his face, I'd say it's OK to be cranky.

Have you ever met any of the guys who you have refered to as the "roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pits"????? Your description couldn't be further from the truth, they are a great group of hard working guys.

Doug & the whole Mac Tools Team will be back & they'll be stronger than ever!!

Go Rahn....GO!!!

Excuuuuusssseee Me!!!!!!!! Roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pit? What the f*ck is that? Have you ever met any of them? You obviously have NO class! I hope you have a huge hemoroid flare up and you name it after me!!!!!:mad:

Suzie,
What do you expect from someone that can't come up with a better avatar than Johnny "Dipp"............... :D

Last edited:
This is heading to a place where the moderator is going to "stop the car and attend the kids in the back seat".

Now children.....

John Caran root against someone all you want but you may want to realize when you call an entire team out like you did....well some of that team is here.

Suzie the hemoroid line was just flat out funny.

Suzie....I like it when you get fired up!! You are so protective of the Kalitta camp (wonder why??)...Hey anyone that has watched that camp closely knows they will struggle w/out Rahn.
Kalitta racing has had huge success w/ LaHaie or Tobler and Mikres..The camp has plenty of good mechanics but w/out a real tuner in the hot weather they will need all the luck they can get...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back