Rahn Tobler (1 Viewer)

I would guess you know more than most Suzie.

John is John and will believe anything he reads it seems.

The Kalitta's will be fine, just cause they used to enjoy a good mosh pit don't mean there a bunch of animals!:D

I miss the mosh pit!!! I feel certain that we will see it really soon!

Lance.....who has more money, Kalitta or Lucas? Who cares....I have posted some crazy responses but that post takes the bottom shelf award...

A wise old drag racer told me years ago that...'what we're doing here Johnny is flexing the ego muscle...and the guy with the Wally at the end of the day...has the biggest muscle'.

I've never forgotten that...

There's always been a thought that the most money wins races, but it doesn't take long to identify well funded teams that occassionaly struggle. That reminds me of The Snake's famous quote..."never bet on a drag race"!

Lance.....who has more money, Kalitta or Lucas? Who cares....I have posted some crazy responses but that post takes the bottom shelf award...
Damn Terry, the Bottom Shelf Award in the Bottom Shelf Thread..........................:eek:

This thread was doomed 10 pages ago, I was merely just keeping it rolling. Perhaps you should quit reading it because obviously the humor in it has worn off in your eyes........................

No one here is going to ask Connie why Rahn left, no one here is going to e-mail Connie and ask him these rediculous questions and no one here is going to ask Connie or Forest who is worth more, but it sure has made for some giggles reading all of this crap.

Damn Terry, the Bottom Shelf Award in the Bottom Shelf Thread..........................:eek:

This thread was doomed 10 pages ago, I was merely just keeping it rolling. Perhaps you should quit reading it because obviously the humor in it has worn off in your eyes........................

No one here is going to ask Connie why Rahn left, no one here is going to e-mail Connie and ask him these rediculous questions and no one here is going to ask Connie or Forest who is worth more, but it sure has made for some giggles reading all of this crap.

Bingo.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back