Rahn Tobler (1 Viewer)

l've emailed the following questions to Connie, l'm waiting for his reply!!:eek: :eek:

Could l ask you a few questions?

Why did Rahn Tobler leave the Kalitta camp?

Did Forrest Lucas offer him more money?

l've heard rumours that Rahn had been seeing another woman and Shirley had found out, is this true?

Is it OK to put your reply onto the http://www.nitromater.com/ drag racing forum?

Thank you

John Hutchinson
Gateshead
England

PS: He'll probably tell me to mind my own bloody business.

What a waste of your time!!!!

I'll answer your second one, because it's not rocket science to figure out... Rahn departed the Kalitta camp, he was out of a job, Forrest, offered him a job, simple!

I don't care to know why it all happened, it's racing and crew chiefs and drivers come and go.

End of story!

l've emailed the following questions to Connie, l'm waiting for his reply!!:eek: :eek:

l've heard rumours that Rahn had been seeing another woman and Shirley had found out, is this true?

Is it OK to put your reply onto the http://www.nitromater.com/ drag racing forum?

Thank you

John Hutchinson
Gateshead
England

It's an all time low for you ther John.

It is nobodys business apart from Shirleys, Rahns and Connies.

Leave it there John.

You should remember how you felt when your personal life was exposed by others.

Thank you

John Hutchinson
Gateshead
England

Lol you are very brave to ask those kind of questions to connie kalitta , though I must admit the answers to those questions arent really anyones business

I believe it's called The Sun, David.;) :D

And he's asking the exact same questions in a couple of Yahoo Groups I participate in. :rolleyes:

Johns more of a cross between the Daily Sport and Private Eye newspapers if you ask me...

Thats not like John posting the same stuff on every forum he can find...:rolleyes:

IT IS SPELLED "YA'LL"!!!

Everyone please do not speculate or try to guess what happened. If you really want to know, feel free to ask Connie!:eek:

Suzie, tell me if I'm wrong here (I'm sure you will!) but one of my co-workers is from Texas and he tells me ya'll is singular and all ya'll is plural in Texas. Is that correct Ms. Clam?

lol, John is asking questions of Connie via the internet and he's in England. Is that far enough?:)

Nitroclovers

Shirley Muldowney filed for divorce from Rahn Tobler in late 2006, if their divorce has been made final, then Rahn seeing another woman shouldn't concern Shirley.

Shirley is in the Kalitta camp as she is currently is mentoring Top Fuel driver Hillary Will.

how do you know sooooo much being soooooo far away?:rolleyes:

how do you know sooooo much being soooooo far away?:rolleyes:

The internet was introduced in England in 2003 by Bill Gate$. At first we struggled with our 75mhz machines but good old Bill offered us his latest creation the Pentium 2! We haven't been able to keep off it since! :p

Last edited:
Sorry Suzie, i was only playing. No offence was intended. I was only trying to make light of a rather heated debate involving 'Britains favourite'.

I guess I am not familiar with John, but apparently he knows just about everything that there is to know about Kalitta Racing.

In my humble opinion, I would have to say he is a bit off.

I guess I am not familiar with John, but apparently he knows just about everything that there is to know about Kalitta Racing.

In my humble opinion, I would have to say he is a bit off.

I would guess you know more than most Suzie.

John is John and will believe anything he reads it seems.

The Kalitta's will be fine, just cause they used to enjoy a good mosh pit don't mean there a bunch of animals!:D

The internet was introduced in England in 2003 by Bill Gate$. At first we struggled with our 75mhz machines but good old Bill offered us his latest creation the Pentium 2! We haven't been able to keep off it since! :p

You mean to tell me Al Gore didn't invent the internet? And all this time I thought it was Al Gore...lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back