Rahn Tobler (1 Viewer)

"Big Daddy" was portrayed like a hillbilly:eek:who hadn't washed in years in "Heart Like A Wheel."

John,
I'm impressed with your apology. You just jumped up a bunch of notches in my meaningless opinion. That took a real man.

Thanks Bobby! I shouldn't have posted like I did earlier, it offended some of our friends, and I needed to take responsibility for my actions. I just appreciate Suzie letting me get 'back in the groove'. It's dangerous over by the wall...

Now if we can just get an event win for WJ (and my Dodges), all will be well! ;)

Yep...the cranky old man answered the question, but his teams didn't answer the call to performance. Those guys are the roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pits. Personally, I enjoyed watching the Kalitta cars either DNQ or struggle.

Morgan Lucas picks up and is instantly competitive in Rahn's first race. Hmmm....

Go Rahn....GO!!!

I realize I am a bit behind on this thread and probably should not even give you the satisfaction of a response.
I might agree that my son (who is on Grubnic's team) might be somewhat dirty since he works on the clutch, however your choice words of these crew members and their teams struggling is immature. I find it sad that you take pleasure in other people's struggles. Morgan was starting to run well prior to Rahn Tobler coming on board, you obviously are not giving any credit to Lance Larson. Although we hope for all of the Kalitta cars to win every race, we still do not take pleasure in other teams misfortune.

Dionne Manzer

Last edited:
Back to discussing Rahn Tobler. I can't remember the last time I saw Morgan make that many good, quick passes without spraying liquid and/or fire all over the track. I know I'm stating the obvious here, but one must believe the addition of Mr. Tobler had quite a lot to do with that sudden turn-around.

Soooo, I hope Dougie & the whole Kalitta camp get their cars runnin' on mean again soon, and Morgan gets that long awaited Wally in the not too distant future as well.

Well . . . it's been a long day and I just looked at this. I can't believe what some of you have said about the Kalitta team. Erin and I have greatly enjoyed participating in the Kalitta "Pitside Experience" for the past three years.
Ben, Ellen, AC and all of the crew have been great. Watching Connie sit with my daughter and talk about our sport was one of the best times ever.
If you haven't an opportunity like this, you have NO IDEA how wonderful this family and their crew are. A slow start? Yes. But, I'll bet they will all be in the Chase by Indy!!!! - Jim

Suzie O,

Send me a PM with your email address. I have a great Conrad story but it is probably too long to type for the board. :D

Rapid

Those guys are the roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pits. Personally, I enjoyed watching the Kalitta cars either DNQ or struggle.
I know one of Scott's crew guys about as personally as a person can, and I would probably describe him as anything but rough or crude. He may get greasy from time to time, but he's about as gentle and kind as a person can be. That's just my opinion anyway.

Thanks Bobby! I shouldn't have posted like I did earlier, it offended some of our friends, and I needed to take responsibility for my actions. I just appreciate Suzie letting me get 'back in the groove'. It's dangerous over by the wall...

Now if we can just get an event win for WJ (and my Dodges), all will be well! ;)

Well, it looks like the drama is over. Damn, it was fun while it lasted! :D

So why did Tobler leave the Kalitta team anyways, I thought he was happy there?

I keep wondering what the Shirley factor is. All I know is that Bob Frey announced she was in las Vegas and I hope she's at E-Town and I assume the Kalitta team is still friends with her and she is still supporting Hillary.

You say Kuh-leee-tuh; I say Kuh-Let-Uh

What the hell are you on about??? So ummm now that we've all seen the DHL FC, maybe you can post up the photo of it you took on your phone? You know the one you couldn't show us?? Or did you just take a picture off ESPN? Or you do infact have one, only you lost your USB??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back