PST Coming back????? (1 Viewer)

word on the street...

i heard similar news coming from what is usually a reliable source within those circles...

reportedly the wording of the lawsuit settlement requires nhra to bring the pro stock trucks back before they can add any additional pro classes.

under what restrictions? same rules structure? how many races would they have to have? maybe hdnhra brings them back for an 8 race series to make room for another pro class? pro mod?

how bout pro trucks be mini pro mods instead of mini pro stock. truck bodies, turbo (one small), centrifical supercharger (limited to the smaller ones) or nitrous. keep the makes and engines the same.

word on the street...

i heard similar news coming from what is usually a reliable source within those circles...

reportedly the wording of the lawsuit settlement requires nhra to bring the pro stock trucks back before they can add any additional pro classes.

That makes no sense for a civil/wrongful death lawsuit to require NHRA to bring Pro Stock Trucks back.

I mean, NO SENSE.

Anyone? Anyone?

word on the street...

under what restrictions? same rules structure? how many races would they have to have? maybe hdnhra brings them back for an 8 race series to make room for another pro class? pro mod?

how bout pro trucks be mini pro mods instead of mini pro stock. truck bodies, turbo (one small), centrifical supercharger (limited to the smaller ones) or nitrous. keep the makes and engines the same.

That doesn't make any sense! Now that these guys or most of them have sold off their assets, they insist NHRA allow them to return? I admit NHRA's handling of that deal was poorly concieved, but these guys are appearing to be a royal PITA!:confused:

...reportedly the wording of the lawsuit settlement requires nhra to bring the pro stock trucks back before they can add any additional pro classes...

Interesting. I don't see how that would affect the new owners (pending finalization) and how they run their show. Is there a lawyer in the house?

If they do bring them back then make it a 4 car field so they can be done with quick that is one boring class! :cool:

I happened to like the trucks but didn't like the fact they were slower than PS.

It was nice to see all three competing again unlike PS were its just GM and Dodge.

If they came back with Pro Mod Truck, that would be pretty cool. Blown versus nitrous, new truck body styles (the engines before had little to do with the production vehicle anyways), and I think you may have a winner.

The fact that they were Trucks didn't matter to me, what bugged me is they were a 7.40-.50 sec. Pro catagory! I couldn't count the number of times Alky Dragster and FC were pulled out of the staging lanes to run them. Give them all the indexes in Comp you want, just NOT another Pro class.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back