PST Coming back????? (1 Viewer)

I would rather see Pro Mod become an offical pro class. :D
The trucks were like watching pro stock with only 2 well really one competative manufacture Chevy......:cool:
I wonder if this was part of the settlment? :rolleyes:

You've gotta be kidding me ! This has to be a joke, I don't think NHRA would Ever entertain that option again.:confused:

Maybe HD is looking at more pro classes. But personally, I'm in the vote of seeing Pro Mod as a full time pro class. Nitro Harleys would be cool too.

I was just thinking(No jokes please!) with this Lawsuit filed over this HD deal, I won't put any stock in this until it comes from NHRA or the HD folks.

I usually try to avoid making blanket statements, but in this case I will: Anyone who believes this is even remotely possible, likely or in any other manner even being considered is, well, incredibly naive. If you're one of those believers, I've got some land for sale that I'd like to talk to you about...

Jon Asher

I think I'd rather see Pro "MoPed" you could eat a dog, and soda during the run.. and if I wanted to see 7 sec runs, I'd watch Comp Eliminator.. at least its not a "Cookie Cutter" class...The trucks are about the same as a C/A & besides I wouldn't be afraid to run a MoPed .. I'm guessing they run 30's ? :)

" I'd watch Comp Eliminator.. at least its not a "Cookie Cutter" class..."

Yup, lots of different types there. Some great cars and very talented people too. Far from Cookie cutter for sure. :cool:

hell my vote is for nostalgia super stock. id watch that over pro stock, 1962-1969 body stlyes, big tires, 4 speeds, 500 ci in limit. chevy, ford, chrysler, pontiac, amc, all of the good ones in n/ss are running high to mid 8s. now thats cool! NO PS TRUCK!

I usually try to avoid making blanket statements, but in this case I will: Anyone who believes this is even remotely possible, likely or in any other manner even being considered is, well, incredibly naive. If you're one of those believers, I've got some land for sale that I'd like to talk to you about...

Jon Asher

Well I think we all know that Agent 1320 pulls some good ones sometimes:D

The only way I could see this happening is if Toyota got in with the new Tundra to sponsor the class or something. NHRA would love to have Toyota and there $$$ to help with sales of there new trucks.

I would rather see a class with EFI for the door cars to become a pro class.
But that is just me.

With GMC being the official truck on the nhra I would think that it would be rough to then have another truck sponsor a class. I would think that it would step on some toes.

In general I'm a truck guy but I didn't like the all truck class when they had it. I'd rather see pro mod at every event as a pro team.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Please, no!

Dan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back