Prominant FC chassis builder speaks his mind. (1 Viewer)

I think that is pretty harsh and has no business being posted here. I agree 99% of the time, message boards like this are ment for open discussion, but I don't think people need to get thrown under the bus when it comes to this subject matter.

Paul has this got Murf from under the bus.

I've made this comment a couple times today on the net-
If NASCAR had these chassis problems Mike Helton would call all of the teams and independent builders into the "Trailer"" and say, "You gotta problem boys, FIX IT!". . .Mr. Compton, Mr. Light?????

NSP

I've made this comment a couple times today on the net-
If NASCAR had these chassis problems Mike Helton would call all of the teams and independent builders into the "Trailer"" and say, "You gotta problem boys, FIX IT!". . .Mr. Compton, Mr. Light?????

NSP

NASCAR did have these types of problems, they now have the SAFER walls and the Car Of Tomorrow. The NASCAR rules makers realize that if they do not improve the sport, they will start losing revenue when sponsors pull the money because they do not want to be associated with any fatalities. They also have increased the fines and penalties to amazing levels when the rules are broken. What do you think the fines would be on a NASCAR team if they were caught using a frame that was not made to specs?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back