Steve Chrisman, Grant Downing VS John Force's scooter (1 Viewer)

oh we are heard. I've been surprised who has contacted me from things said on here...and yes its actually been positive :)

Better show today. had some Froce stuff but it was relevent plus Densham, Hartley and Strasburg all got interviews. It is a step in the right direction

So you really think they are going to change things because of what 20 or so people say on here? That would be great but I just have a hard time believing that a message board could cause such a change. And as for the 3 you mentioned, they got interviewed because they went some rounds. Congrats to all 3 especially Densham!! For the record, I enjoyed seeing him win against Force. He is a great guy!!!:D As is Hartley and Strasburg!!!:D

So you really think they are going to change things because of what 20 or so people say on here? That would be great but I just have a hard time believing that a message board could cause such a change. And as for the 3 you mentioned, they got interviewed because they went some rounds. Congrats to all 3 especially Densham!! For the record, I enjoyed seeing him win against Force. He is a great guy!!!:D As is Hartley and Strasburg!!!:D

the 20 or so people u are reffering to is just a small sample of the audience, however, since the ratings for the broadcast stink, apparently alot of other people agree with them !!

My lips are sealed...ok in this case fingers I guess...but yes you would be surprised by who monitors what's going on here. Its a great way for them to get the pulse of the fan or at least us die hards. Does it work every time? Sadly no, otherwise that hated countdown would be gone. But even if they don't follow everything we say, like hiring me as the ideas man :), at least they know.
Did it have any effect this time? I don't know.

My lips are sealed...ok in this case fingers I guess...but yes you would be surprised by who monitors what's going on here. Its a great way for them to get the pulse of the fan or at least us die hards. Does it work every time? Sadly no, otherwise that hated countdown would be gone. But even if they don't follow everything we say, like hiring me as the ideas man :), at least they know.
Did it have any effect this time? I don't know.

You would make the perfect "ideas" man!!!!!:D Maybe this will give them a chance to consider it!!!;)

A quote from earlier in this thread talking about things they should do to make the show more interesting-

- when they had a bottle of powerade at the start and showed how much it vibrated during a burnout

I noticed that they showed the can of full throttle getting blowin off the wall during one of the runs on the way to commercial.

Coincidence? Probably, but at least someone else thought that shot was cool enough to show it again. I forgot about it and deleted the DVR, otherwise I wanted to put it on youtube.

I actually enjoyed the Sonoma race coverage. I would hope that they maybe learned something.

I guess we'll see.

In case anyone may have forgotten, this year the countdown got fine-tuned, with some of the fixes directly attributed to what happens on internet message boards like this one.... Peej may have more cred than just here in Materville, but nobody's actually gonna TELL him that... :D

Never underestimate the power of the lurker.....

I have no cred nowhere, I don't even listen to myself most the time :)

I didn't hear where changes were made to the awful, horrible, joke of a championship system. Sadly until it either goes away or at least turns into an actual playoff then it will always strike out

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back