Steve Chrisman, Grant Downing VS John Force's scooter (1 Viewer)

which fuel team do you work for again?

I'm Tellin ya. She gets a check straight from Mandie Yorio of Force Publicity!
Lynn thanks for the PM but no, I haven't even looked for a Force Racing lunchbox for you. Maybe you can cut open a Force seat cushion, gut the foam out of it and sew a zipper onto it for some sort of lunch bag.

With the Force cars (Ashley and John) out in the 1st round and with teams like Strasburg, JR Todd, and Densham in the Semi's we should not have to see the "Driving Force" show tonight. Fingers crossed!! I am sure a certain someone will have something to say about this and will probably say I need a time slip to make such a statement.

you guys just crack me up.
There are a select group of people that enjoyed that Force-Hood wedding segment. Be careful what group you attach yourself to. I am worried that NHRA has found their target audience. I will not continue to watch if this is the plan from here forward.
For me and my family, we like the up and coming racers. They are where it is at.
My daughter lost round 4 at Denver bringing home a lot of pride, another trophy, and 500.00. Now our team is only 20,000.00 in the hole. ESPN needs to bring a camera and mike to our pits and see how animated we can be. We have a lot of fun to share.
I am out of this now. The ignorance and stupidity of some posts are more than my german heritage pea brain can handle.
Carry on everyone else!!!!!!!!

With the Force cars (Ashley and John) out in the 1st round and with teams like Strasburg, JR Todd, and Densham in the Semi's we should not have to see the "Driving Force" show tonight. Fingers crossed!! I am sure a certain someone will have something to say about this and will probably say I need a time slip to make such a statement.

Thank God. I might just tune in now.

There are a select group of people that enjoyed that Force-Hood wedding segment. Be careful what group you attach yourself to. I am worried that NHRA has found their target audience. I will not continue to watch if this is the plan from here forward.
For me and my family, we like the up and coming racers. They are where it is at.
My daughter lost round 4 at Denver bringing home a lot of pride, another trophy, and 500.00. Now our team is only 20,000.00 in the hole. ESPN needs to bring a camera and mike to our pits and see how animated we can be. We have a lot of fun to share.
I am out of this now. The ignorance and stupidity of some posts are more than my german heritage pea brain can handle.

Lori... I know you know this, but- stop lookin at the hole :D It never gets smaller. :eek:

Good job by kiddo coming home with hardware from The Hill...:)

Yep, I saw the morning show.... but I was most impressed that they mentioned what's being said on the "world wide web"..... he might as well just come out & say "on nitromater.com" :D THAT'S cool, because now we KNOW people read and see this stuff on here... people other than you and me. It's like a guilty pleasure..... I've been told before by certain people who are "active" on the pro tour that it's really not in alot of people's best interest to log in here and start shouting matches...... but.... atleast we know you're watching!!!!!

BTW... what does "Assistant to the Crew Chiefs" do? "More coffee, Mr. Fedderly?" "Ready for a new toothpick, Mr. Coil?" "Here's the room key, Mr. Antonelli; you're in 204; go ahead - I'll get the luggage "

Last edited:
And not just a sportsman time slip either!!!!:D Paul, unfortunately I have a feeling that John's round one departure will inevitably lead--Castrol--to a--Sanyo, Ford---Force babblefest---Brand Source--in the---heap was truckin'--booth tonight--bottom line, end of the day--with Mike and Paul....but I could be wrong, and I'm guessing I'll get told that right here on Nitromater!!!!;)

And my Dane brain has the same problems! Congrats to Team Meyer at Bandimere! You guys have a fan (who doesn't have a fuel funny car timeslip, by the way) right here in scenic south central Nebraska! Way to go mother and daughter! We sportsman racers are proud of you! We can all definitely relate to the win $500, spend $20,000 thing. Great Job!

time slip, marketing degree, a car, three oreo cookies and a glass of milk and I'll listen to the statement...mostly.

:)

And not just a sportsman time slip either!!!!:D Paul, unfortunately I have a feeling that John's round one departure will inevitably lead--Castrol--to a--Sanyo, Ford---Force babblefest---Brand Source--in the---heap was truckin'--booth tonight--bottom line, end of the day--with Mike and Paul....but I could be wrong, and I'm guessing I'll get told that right here on Nitromater!!!!;)

Well YEAH! (Of course, what am I talking about it. I'm sitting here at a Cafe in New Orleans waiting for a riverboat cruise ;) )

Lori... I know you know this, but- stop lookin at the hole :D It never gets smaller. :eek:

Good job by kiddo coming home with hardware from The Hill...:)

thank you for some very profound advice and some great pat on the back for my daughter. It will be used properly. I am not above learning, in fact, that is the best part of living... recieve more than you send!!!
thank you in many ways~~

And my Dane brain has the same problems! Congrats to Team Meyer at Bandimere! You guys have a fan (who doesn't have a fuel funny car timeslip, by the way) right here in scenic south central Nebraska! Way to go mother and daughter! We sportsman racers are proud of you! We can all definitely relate to the win $500, spend $20,000 thing. Great Job!

Thank you so much Terry. Funny thing is, she is on her third year of this and has done the time. She was scheduled to work (lifeguard in her 3rd yr) today at noon, figuring she would be out round one. She not only had to keep going, she had to do it in a timely manner to not be late for work today!! Such a cool kid, wish you could meet her. She is thankful for what she is doing, but not cocky about her end result.

Hey Lori, congrats to you and your daughter. Gotta support the future of the sport. Is she the only one in the family that races?

Yep, I saw the morning show.... but I was most impressed that they mentioned what's being said on the "world wide web"..... he might as well just come out & say "on nitromater.com" :D THAT'S cool, because now we KNOW people read and see this stuff on here... people other than you and me. It's like a guilty pleasure..... I've been told before by certain people who are "active" on the pro tour that it's really not in alot of people's best interest to log in here and start shouting matches...... but.... atleast we know you're watching!!!!!

BTW... what does "Assistant to the Crew Chiefs" do? "More coffee, Mr. Fedderly?" "Ready for a new toothpick, Mr. Coil?" "Here's the room key, Mr. Antonelli; you're in 204; go ahead - I'll get the luggage "

oh we are heard. I've been surprised who has contacted me from things said on here...and yes its actually been positive :)

Better show today. had some Froce stuff but it was relevent plus Densham, Hartley and Strasburg all got interviews. It is a step in the right direction

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back