Pro stock gets the shaft (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
FS1 only shows half of the 1st round for pro stock,no wonder that class is suffering. cut down on the talking and show ALL the racing. Miss you espn. Might as well call it the nitro nationals. fs1 sucks

And again in the 2nd rd,just when your hoping coverage gets better for the next race it gets worse. Fs1 if you cant do it right,then dont do it at all

Right? I found this quite annoying. Assuming it was done so they could show "live coverage". Maybe they are a taking a cue from the fans in the stands at most races who leave in droves after the Nitro cars run. Possibly they think we don't care either?

They spent more time than the regular 9 min in fuel classes and showed a few burnouts,so then that cuts out ps. that was stupid stupid stupid FS1,nhra. Show it all and stop rushing threw the classes,just have live finals. ESPN was much much better except for the time slots. I bet the sponsors were not happy about that and feel sorry for some of the private teams trying to get exposure. Real Slick FS1,NHRA. Wise up. ESPN showed racing didnt yap about it all the time.

I think they know very few are interested.
That sure isnt the way to try and fix it that is for sure. FS1 is just worried about the nitro racing. And I like how they had to rush threw the interviews and not go over a few min,god for bid the repeat road race afterwards could have started late.

Soccer came on shortly afterwards. I was at my favorite watering hole and wondered if the bartender had switched channels, but they had not. Let's face it, we, as auto sports fans, are not going to get the network's attention like stick and ball sports. I'm signing up for all access as soon as I can to satisfy my addiction.

Soccer came on shortly afterwards. I was at my favorite watering hole and wondered if the bartender had switched channels, but they had not. Let's face it, we, as auto sports fans, are not going to get the network's attention like stick and ball sports. I'm signing up for all access as soon as I can to satisfy my addiction.
auto racing came on after,good luck with AA,all you hear is announcers and hardly can hear the cars

It isn't FS1 that is at fault, NHRA is producing and editing the content of the show. Direct your complaints in the right direction and there might be some response.
In my last post I noted fs1,nhra. Im sure someone from nhra reads here. Ive emailed nhra via their website of course no response. Prob goes in their spam lol

do they seriously think people will stay tuned in for nearly an hour of no racing. I am seriously wearing out the ffw button on my remote !

So showing more of PS that has very little interest is going to make it more popular? You have to fix PS first and to make it popular again. When a network has a show losing ratings, its not moved to primetime its usually canceled.
Oh and by the way I have on VHS American Sports Cavalcade coverage where 1st round of PS was never mentioned unless there was a major upset.

So showing more of PS that has very little interest is going to make it more popular? You have to fix PS first and to make it popular again. When a network has a show losing ratings, its not moved to primetime its usually canceled.
Oh and by the way I have on VHS American Sports Cavalcade coverage where 1st round of PS was never mentioned unless there was a major upset.

Not showing it certainly wont help but only hurt it more. ESPN showed it all the time! Finally a full field in ps and they dont show it all.

ESPN showing PS all the time helped them how? When time needs to be reduced for live coverage nobody is going to lose sleep over missing 1st round coverage of PS.

ESPN showing PS all the time helped them how? When time needs to be reduced for live coverage nobody is going to lose sleep over missing 1st round coverage of PS.
sponsors/drivers get air time and they had full fields then. FS1 just doesnt know how to schedule possibly. I know im not the only one that thinks espn had much better coverage.

Air time only matters if people are interested in watching PS. People are leaving the stands and heading to the pits when PS comes to the line at events and people at home probably stop watching until nitro cars are back.

Your probably wrong, I dont leave when ps comes on,and Im SURE im not the only one! And not everyone leaves the stands when ps comes up. People like you are not helping ps at all. I know its not perfect but neither is nitro. People leave when pro mod comes up and look how full that class is.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back