What's new

Pro Stock Show on Fox TV (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
I am really impressed with the cars in the photos - especially the golden sedan with the blower motor. That car looks right outta 1960 as an AA/Altered. Drool... I watch Velocity TV and some of the shows have people who buy & restore $$$$ cars. Saw a few photos of those. Bob, you da Man.

Cliff

Nitro Member
That red car looks like a Rambler with a chopped top. Oh man those are some cool cars!!! I don't care what kind of car it is, as long as it's not modern front drive 4 banger (like I have). :)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Ford Cortinas were big in England, with the 1600 CC 4 cyl. They ran some good numbers at the drags & were easy to work on, lotsa speed parts. Read somewhere that the Ford 1600 engine was the "small block Chevy" in England. They are rare today. If I had one, would never chop the top. Don't wanna lose my parts. heh heh

Nice work Bob! You are officially my idol now since you worked on the Monkees-mobile. I remember building that model when I was a kid. :)

Last edited:
Nice work Bob! You are officially my idol now since you worked on the Monkees-mobile. I remember building that model when I was a kid. :)
Thanks! Now where's that sandwich I ordered.... :p JK

That time was almost as surreal as their TV show....I got pulled over by a cop to be questioned why I was in my shop's driveway late one night....
a simple "It's my shop, hey, ya wanna see the Monkeemobile?" ....Result? I probably could have had his badge and gun to play with for the evening

ps- Cadillac V16 is done , loaded on the truck for Amelia Island 830pm tonite along with the Tucker we did last August

Thanks! Now where's that sandwich I ordered.... :p JK

That time was almost as surreal as their TV show....I got pulled over by a cop to be questioned why I was in my shop's driveway late one night....
a simple "It's my shop, hey, ya wanna see the Monkeemobile?" ....Result? I probably could have had his badge and gun to play with for the evening

ps- Cadillac V16 is done , loaded on the truck for Amelia Island 830pm tonite along with the Tucker we did last August
Bob -

It's my understanding that you did the rag top on this as well. True?

tenor (1).gif

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Back to Pro Stock Show, to my best calculation the show has been replayed 12 times. I say this has been a success for NHRA and Pro Stick Drag Racing. My only suggestion is to show it same day as Nitro Show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)