something new, not really (1 Viewer)

tom

Nitro Member
from the nhra website
It adds up to an incredible, can’t-miss weekend at the “Duel in the Desert” in Phoenix, with final eliminations of the NHRA Arizona Nationals to follow at 11 a.m. PT on Sunday, April 7. Television coverage includes action on FS1 at 9:30 p.m. ET. on Friday and then a special NHRA in 30: Pomona Finals show at 9:30 p.m. ET on Saturday. Sunday coverage includes qualifying at 10:30 a.m. and eliminations at 6:30 p.m. ET.
qualifying Sunday ?? that would be new, but mistakes by nhra, same old thing

It's confusing as hell. The Gators coverage was so convoluted, spread out across 3 different channels and the scheduled Sunday evening finals coverage on FS - the engire finals running on one channel for 3 hours and for which I had the DVR set - was completely preempted by a basketball game and something else. Weather wasn't a factor in any of it like Pomona was.

where are we at next? firebird. formerly known as wild horse pass. formerly known as firebird. still can't believe cooler heads prevailed and firebird will
be around for many more years, and presumably so will this 3 race western swing for races 2 thru 4 ........ tv times can be a little confusing. sunday i recorded
pomona, and somehow missed first round of TF and FC. my hulu account wouldn't let me back up to watch show from beginning. oh well.

where are we at next? firebird. formerly known as wild horse pass. formerly known as firebird. still can't believe cooler heads prevailed and firebird will
be around for many more years, and presumably so will this 3 race western swing for races 2 thru 4 ........ tv times can be a little confusing. sunday i recorded
pomona, and somehow missed first round of TF and FC. my hulu account wouldn't let me back up to watch show from beginning. oh well.
Hulu? How does it air there? I haven’t had it for a few years.

Hulu? How does it air there? I haven’t had it for a few years.
have hulu live as our streaming service thru a roku device. our local high speed service fed through router. ridiculously expensive for a bunch of crap tv.
nhra on fs1, youtube, local channels, and a couple others are all we watch.

have hulu live as our streaming service thru a roku device. our local high speed service fed through router. ridiculously expensive for a bunch of crap tv.
HULU has add on for live tv and you NHRA live, it’s only 89.00 a month, not for me either

Oh, ok, I forgot about live.

Mark, I have the HULU base plan which Live TV $75.99 per month but if you ESPN+ and Disney+ they give you a $10.99 credit per month. Not sure where you can get it but worth a look.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back