Prayers Needed (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
I'm sad to report that Bailey Sanatana, the girl that Nitromter members helped raise money for last year isn't doing well and is now in a comma as a result of her illness. Capitol Auto Group Racing would like to encourage everyone who reads this to please pray for this little girl and her family. She has been in Mexico getting alternative treatment and is now home being cared for. Her poor mom has been doing everything possible to help her daughter who I believe is only 8 years old. It's a very sad situation.

My goodness....she and her family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

I'm sad to report that Bailey Sanatana, the girl that Nitromter members helped raise money for last year isn't doing well and is now in a comma as a result of her illness. Capitol Auto Group Racing would like to encourage everyone who reads this to please pray for this little girl and her family. She has been in Mexico getting alternative treatment and is now home being cared for. Her poor mom has been doing everything possible to help her daughter who I believe is only 8 years old. It's a very sad situation.

I will keep her and her family in my prayers Rich!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back