Rosalyn--Prayers needed (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
This is really hard to type so bear with me, but I ask for prayers.

My friend Jill from the Mopar Club has a three month old baby girl, named Rosalyn.

Her onesie got wet and her baby sitter decided that it would be a good idea to blow dry the wet onesie.

It resulted in a steam bath, severely burning the babe's backside.

She's in the hospital now, awaiting a transfer.

She's sedated but pain management on a child that small is difficult esp. because pain management is difficult in an adult, much less a child.

Please pray.

I don't want these to come up because they are disturbing.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Moparjenn/04-17-07_1836-1.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Moparjenn/04-19-07_1339.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Moparjenn/04-17-07_1836.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Moparjenn/04-17-07_1507.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh. I'm sorry to hear that. Prayers and good thoughts going their way.

A "onesie" is a baby garment that looks like a shirt and underwear woven together so the little squimmers can't get their shirts over their heads and suffocate themselves. They snap at the bottom.

Sorry, I had gone to town to try and see Ros, but they wouldn't let me because I wasn't immediate family.

Jill said that the baby sitter would get her due, but her primary concern was the baby girl.

Jill also said that she wasn't convinced the sitter was telling her the truth, that it had to be more than a blow dryer to hurt Ros like that.

I just sent up a quick one for this dear little one...God is the great healer and I hope He holds this family in His gentle hands.
Let us know how it goes okay Jenn.
Thanks

I got to see her today, and she was all smiles. I even had her laughing!

Rosalyn.jpg

They are going to take her off IV pain meds and see how she handles them orally. Also Jill needs to learn how to change the dressing.

If she does good, she may be home by Tuesday.

She's at UNM Children's hospital and the doctors and nurses I met there were wonderful. Not at all like the pains in the glass that took care of my aunt.

I'd been in the Children's hospital before, but it was still a little weird to see a doctor roaming the hall with an orange wig.

I got to see her today, and she was all smiles. I even had her laughing!

Rosalyn.jpg

They are going to take her off IV pain meds and see how she handles them orally. Also Jill needs to learn how to change the dressing.

If she does good, she may be home by Tuesday.

She's at UNM Children's hospital and the doctors and nurses I met there were wonderful. Not at all like the pains in the glass that took care of my aunt.

I'd been in the Children's hospital before, but it was still a little weird to see a doctor roaming the hall with an orange wig.

aww she is a cute little bugger!!!

glad to see she is doing better! :)

That she is, a little cutie... Glad to see she's getting better...

Tell Jill we're saying a Word for both Baby Rosalyn and herself....

Love and Prayers to all

Last edited:
She's HOME!!! Doctors decided to let her go!!!

Yippee! I was afraid to hold her at the hospital, all the IVs and bandages and monitors.

She has too much life to live to stay there long..look at that smile!!

I'm so sorry for this..but the babysitter has to pay..she should not be allowed to ever do that again.

Ros will be just fine..look at her support sytem, eh?

You're a keeper, Jenn.

Thanks for all the prayers guys.

I am certain that I would have gone after that woman immediately and they'd have to pull me off her but Jill told me that she resisted it because her primary concern was to take care of Rosalyn.

The police, CYFD, etc would take care of the baby sitter.

Turns out, that I know the woman and I would have never imagined her doing anything like that, but I'll pray for her too.

That's good news that Rosalyn is back home with her farmily. She's a trooper, that's for sure. And soooooooo cute.

I'll join you in praying for the babysitter.

Jenn, after the spider bite ordeal and now this, I dont think I want to know you this year! Here's to 2007 getting better. You know I'm just kidding with you. I am sure Ros will be just fine. She looks like she's taking it rather well.

Jenn, after the spider bite ordeal and now this, I dont think I want to know you this year! Here's to 2007 getting better. You know I'm just kidding with you. I am sure Ros will be just fine. She looks like she's taking it rather well.

LMAO, thanks Justin, for the laugh and the coffee up my nose.

Just think, my birthday this year is 07/07/07.

It should be my lucky year

I JUST NOTICED, CHECK OUT MY NUMBER OF POSTS!!!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back