Rosalyn--Prayers needed (1 Viewer)

Jenn, after the spider bite ordeal and now this, I dont think I want to know you this year! Here's to 2007 getting better. You know I'm just kidding with you. I am sure Ros will be just fine. She looks like she's taking it rather well.

I was thinking the same thing but was worried that she'd curse me if I said it but since you said it first and are still ok then.....hey wait a minute.....Justin!?!? HELLO!!! Has anyone heard from him since he posted this. UH OH!!!

I was thinking the same thing but was worried that she'd curse me if I said it but since you said it first and are still ok then.....hey wait a minute.....Justin!?!? HELLO!!! Has anyone heard from him since he posted this. UH OH!!!

I'm still here but my office walls are crawling with spiders and my wife just called and said she's hired a babysitter for me. Dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing!

Jenn, I missed this thread somehow the other day. After seeing those pics, all I can say is Jill is a much bigger person than I would have been in this situation! But setting that aside, I'm glad to know the little feller is doing okay. She looks to be a happy baby. Hopefully she'll heal quickly and she won't have any major lasting scars from this.

Jenn thanks for the PM, I'll do what you asked! lol

By the way, how did you keep 777 after 4 posts????

Gee thanks guys :D

HEY!!! CHECK OUT MY NUMBER OF POSTS!!!!!

OK.... I know this is WAY off topic.... But.... Hey, you were born the day that STYX released the "Grand Illusion" album.

There ya' go.... Music trivia is now over for today!!!:D

Nevermind... I just realized that you said it was your B-Day THIS year and you are FAR too young to have been born in 1977.

Wooopss... i am far too OLD to be paying attention!!!!!!:eek:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back