Prayers needed (1 Viewer)

Again, thank you all that have prayed for us. It means so much. Please continue to keep us in you thoughts and prayers and pray that our prayers are answered. Currently though, there is nothing new to report. We went for an ultrasound yesterday and were able to see our beautiful little girl once again.

Thank you all again,

Jim, Michelle, and Hana

Again, thank you all that have prayed for us. It means so much. Please continue to keep us in you thoughts and prayers and pray that our prayers are answered. Currently though, there is nothing new to report. We went for an ultrasound yesterday and were able to see our beautiful little girl once again.

Thank you all again,

Jim, Michelle, and Hana

Ultrasounds are such a blessing that way! My family has kept you in their prayers.

Jim

Click the youtube link below.

YouTube - Don Garlits Words of Wisdom

I already posted this under the Garlits picture page but I wanted to make sure you saw it.

I wanted you to see a line where Don mentions reaching out to God with the faith of a child. Even though Don was reaching out in physical pain. It also applies to when we have pain in our hearts. If you reach out like Don shares like a child " Father". He will touch and comfort you.

Another youtube link has John Medlen talking about Eric and how the Lord spoke to him about where he is.

click this one also

YouTube - John Medlen believes

I also will pray that the Lord comforts you the same way.

Your child is in his hands

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back