Godspeed Hannah Rose Vail (1 Viewer)

Jim

Nitro Member
It is with great sadness that I write that we lost our baby girl Hannah Rose earlier this week when Michelle was about 21 weeks along. Hannah was born to Heaven at 8:35 PM Tuesday July 8th. She weighed 9.2 ounces and was 8 ½ inches long.

Throughout this horrific time in our lives, we have been reminded how blessed we are to have the love and support of wonderful family and friends. We thank all of you who kept us and continued to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. For those of you who have just found out about our tragedy, we ask that you pray and keep us in your thoughts as we grieve the loss of our baby girl Hannah. She wasn’t with us for long, but she gave us immeasurable happiness for the time she was here and for that we are grateful to God for blessing us with her.

We have decided to change her middle name to Rose as my wife would pray to St Theresa of Jesus, and the drawing of St Theresa in her prayer book contained Roses.

Jim and Michelle

Congratulations and Deepest Sympathies.

You have been an inspiration Jim, and your daughter was blessed to be given to you, and you blessed to be given her.

St. Theresa is a good Santo and I hope you guys continue to ask her to interceed on your behalf.

Jim,
I'm so sorry to here that. Our first daughter, Stephenie passed away nearly the same way. It was amazing how many people came out of the woodwork with similar situations to share with us. I'm so sorry.

The only good thing I can tell you is we now have two beautiful daughters that were born after that tragic time in our lives so all is not lost my friend.

Rich

Jim and Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about your precious baby girl. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am deeply sorry to hear this! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

I am so sorry to hear this. Take care and you will remain in my prayers

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Jim... I cannot imagine the pain of your loss, but take to heart that we will be here to support you in this time of need.

On behalf of Michelle, Hannah, and Myself we would like to thank you all for you kind words thought and prayers. The outpouring of support has been amazing. It is still an incredibly tough time for us as well as our families as I am sure you can imagine. We are still taking it hour by hour, some moments are harder then others. Please continue to keep us in your thought and prayers.

Jim, Michelle, and Hannah

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back