Prayers needed!! (1 Viewer)

Joe,
you, your Mom, and whole family have been in my thoughts all day.

The Sherwood Family is in tonight's Devotion.

Karl

Joe, thoughts and prayers for your Mom, you, and the Sherwood family. My FIL experienced a stroke 6 years ago, so I know what you're going through. Hang in there buddy, she'll make it.

Joe, my prayers are with you tonight. I pray that the Lord may give you and your family strength. I wish you mom a speedy recovery! If there is any way we can help you always remember you can count on your Mater Family!:cool:

I too, extend my thoughts and prayers Joe. I went through something similar a few years ago with my dad. Turns out he had a subdural hematoma at the age of 75, had emergency surgery, and he's fully recovered now and will turn 80 in July. Anyway, my intent is not to take away the focus from you and your mom. Please keep us updated.

Yes Joe, count me in on the list of those holding your familey up in prayer. Growing old is not easy as I wish that it was.

Joe,
So very sorry to hear news like this. Our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and our family members are a very important part of that plan. I sometimes wonder just what it is I am supposed to be learning from these experiences life brings our way, but I know they all fit in the plan somehow. Your mother and all your family will be included in our prayers here. Hang in there buddy. There's a lot of friends here pulling for her and willing to hold you up as well in these trying times.
You feel free to call me any time you need a shoulder or an ear. We'll all look forward to hearing updates when appropriate.
Your Friends,
Bobby Miller and Family

Thanks a TON everyone! As of now we still don't know how severe this will end up. Mom's speech is still slow. The Good news is that the CT Scan showed a Minor stroke which is good news! But I fully believe the Prayers are making a difference Thank God!:D

This morning around 7:25 or so my sister found my 83 year old mother on the floor of her bedroom on her side. She could hardly speak so we don't know if she tripped because she was having a stroke or what. But it's most definetely a stroke! Please keep her in your prayers please! I really appreciate it!

I will keep your entire family in my thoughts and prayers Joe!!!!!!!

Keep us posted!

Joe
I am praying for your mother, you and your family. Lost my 84 year old father two weeks ago. Stay strong, Dave

Well guys and gals, I just got home from visiting Mom. And it looks as though it may take awhile, her speech is barely understandable. And I don't think she'll walk for a couple of weeks at least! Thanks for the prayers everyone!

They can get better Joe.
My old man rehabbed and eventually did regain his speech and control.
Took some time and effort, but it came back.

Well guys and gals, I just got home from visiting Mom. And it looks as though it may take awhile, her speech is barely understandable. And I don't think she'll walk for a couple of weeks at least! Thanks for the prayers everyone!

Thanks for the latest update Joe, will keep praying.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back