Prayers needed!! (2 Viewers)

Toejam

Nitro Member
This morning around 7:25 or so my sister found my 83 year old mother on the floor of her bedroom on her side. She could hardly speak so we don't know if she tripped because she was having a stroke or what. But it's most definetely a stroke! Please keep her in your prayers please! I really appreciate it!

This morning around 7:25 or so my sister found my 83 year old mother on the floor of her bedroom on her side. She could hardly speak so we don't know if she tripped because she was having a stroke or what. But it's most definetely a stroke! Please keep her in your prayers please! I really appreciate it!

Prayers sent Joe. Hope she recovers.

Oh, Joe....I'm so sorry. Y'all are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Joe, you mom is definitely in my thoughts & prayers. She is a wonderful woman and was always very nice to me.

'Noise..........It's a done deal. Prayers and more on their way. We will submit a prayer request for your Mom at Sunday services this week too. Take care and hang in there, Bra.

Late.......................Mitch

You've got my prayers Joe. I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. Hang in there, as you're facing one of life's most difficult challenges. Keep looking up. Try to put Mom in God's hands, as it is out of your control at this point. He always knows best. Try to trust in that.

Oh, I am sorry to hear this Joe. :(
Sounds alot like when it happened to my family with my Dad.

Gonna say a prayer for her and your family, Joe.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back