Pray for Eric Medlen!!! (1 Viewer)

Please pray for Eric in a specific way:

That God would give dr's and med staff wisdom in a quick diagnosis.
That Eric's injuries end up not being as serious as they could have been.
That the Lord would hold Eric in his hands during recovery.
and finally, that Eric's family would be comforted during the difficult time of waiting.

Absolutely will do that John - wonderful words and thoughts on a less than wonderful day. Hoping that the Cowboy can get back on the "Nitro Pony" real soon now...

I met Eric in England in '05 and we spoke for some time, a great guy.

God bless to all concerned, nobody can do anything now just leave it to the best people in the hospital, he is in great hands.

I now hope that Force will take a lead in getting a kind of F1 crumple zones either side of the driver.

Front end protection is excellent, but the side protection is not acceptable especially at the speeds these folks do.

We don't need to focus on getting faster now, now we can afford to add extra weight by fitting crumple zones to the sides of Funny Cars and Top Fuel rails.

Also, did Eric have a brain scan after he wacked the wall on Sunday?

Cheers

James
[email protected]

Thoughts and prayers for Eric and family and teams. May god keep watch over him and help him pull thru this.

I heard rumors last night that he passed, now I hear he is alive. God I pray that he is alive and on the road to recovery. I have been depressed ever since I heard the news.

It showed a pic of the 2006 Championship trophy with a thanks to employees, fans, sponsors and supporters. That's it. No link to the other page with driver bios, merchandise, updates, etc.

It's up. Hold down the control key and click refresh. That will bring the site up. I don't like what's on there either. :(

this just sucks! Eric is a way cool dood...it's kinda crazy that a sport we all love so much can also make us feel like crap at times.

thoughts and prayers and with Eric his father John and everybody at JFR.

Same standard press release on JFR. If you get service unavailable, hit refresh and it comes up. At least it did for me.

praying....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back