Poor PS (1 Viewer)

If it was done right it would be shown on sunday not days later.. they have same day qualifying, why cant they have same day elims
Come on man they're getting an hour that's more than they've had in years and it's all about PS, I hope they continue it.

We aren't getting any more content that I can see....they shortened Nitro to 2 hours, add 1 hour for P/S and we are still at the usual 3.....
we'll see after Tuesday's show if there's an improvement

HEY GUYS IT'S NOT THAT BAD ! There is a 1 hour FS1 show Tuesday night at 6pm Pacific for Pro Stock only (prime time). This time the fuel cars only had a 2 hour show. I would bet that in the previous 3 hr. shows, Pro Stock did not get EQUAL air time to the fuel cars. This time they get equal air time and a show of their own. Yes, it is not along side with the fuel cars, but it is equal, maybe for the first time ever. Remember the Diamond P days when they always showed AT LEAST one round less of Pro Stock, than the fuel cars ? You must admit that NHRA has tried to keep Pro Stock alive over the years and sometimes the teams have not always helped their own cause (such as not everyone participating in the burnout contest). I would be interested to see what a sponsor would think of seeing their class have a TV show on their own. Maybe NHRA did some research and found that this format might help Pro Stock. Let's give it a chance.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back