Pomona NHRA Finals (1 Viewer)

These coins were being handed out to everyone.
They are heavy coins!

20231111_102218.jpg
20231111_102232.jpg

Trying to project the possibilities for the championship. I think if either Steve or Doug win the race, they are champs. Similarly, if Matt, Bob or Robert win the race, they are champs. Assuming no wild swing in little points, is this correct?

Anyone else notice the fuel pouring out of Doug's injector hat in the second qualifying run against Steve? The guys in the booth didn't. That had to kill some performance.

When did they start showing entire pro qualifying sessions on NHRA's website? First time I've seen this. Way better than the broadcast stuff.

first did you guys see now far clays head moved when the blower let go. i really missed the big screen at half track. lots of great runs today,had a great time .the 2 qualifyers it fun .mostly pro cars on track all day, stayed till the last car ran
I think they are just really exhausted and tired of blowing stuff up. My guess is they decided to save Rick‘s money and turn it on for Sat night…hope the car stays stuck to the track.

Hope they regroup. I love everyone on that team and wish them the best for the PRO race and for a good start to 2024.

Nice to see Alex Miladinovich will be returning soon after nearly a two year hiatus. Even though he was not entered this weekend he was at Pomona at got his chassis and body teched.

It’s a shame they can’t fill the General Admission Grandstand after playing to nearly packed crowds at all events this year, except Charlotte and Chicago maybe. I was there in 2011 for both the Winters and the Finals and it was PACKED on Sat and Sun.

I love that old track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back