Pick the winner 2009 is here (1 Viewer)

Larry Dixon
Robert Hight
Tony Pedregon
Greg Anderson
Allen Johnson

If I can work this new program anyone can, I can't screw in a spark plug in a head when there are 2 holes for it to fit into

My question is, When out of town racing somtimes I am not able to make my entry, can my previous weeks picks carry over for the next event when I am not able to make selections.

No your previous weeks selections will not carry over week to week...However if the admin wishes to make more than 1 event active at a time, you would be all set to make more than 1 races picks...But that is completely up to PJ since it is his game, I am just a programmer....lol

Picks for Pamona

TF Antron Brown

FC Robert Hight

FC Ashley Force

PS Greg Anderson

PS Jeg Coughlin

Before the next race I will open up the rest so people can pick ahead of time if they wish.

Sorry for the delay folks. I haven't been able to connect to the mater from home.

Results are up now

Ya know this could bode well for Matt. The year Amanda won the Pick the Winners game he happened to win the PSB title. Now Angie is in first....

Ya know this could bode well for Matt. The year Amanda won the Pick the Winners game he happened to win the PSB title. Now Angie is in first....

it might, but lets see what happen when the bikes start running... I can see her pickin' that Hines kid.... clean you're screen off now PJ

d'kid

Hey PJ ...

Somehow I missed the boat on the first race ..I made my picks ( they were pretty bad by the way ) , but have just now registered with the new site ..anyway to retreve what little I had and apply to our new format ? ..Thanks ...Doug Wright ...Registered name on new site is Hammer ..

LOL....you need any help Matt, just give me a holler. You know I'm all about 'The Dark Side'. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back