Pick the Winner Game is HERE! (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello All,

Pick the Winner Game is here. As before, you can pick among any of the pro classes. You can pick all in one category or spread them out among all the pro categories that are running at that race (TF/FC/PS/PSM).

Use the link in the Navigation to make your predictions. Here is a link to the game also: http://www.nitromater.com/fdr/

If you see a driver that is not listed, please let me know?

Thanks,
Shannon

Say, we didn't hire the same folks that Obama used, did we ???

Kidding, just kidding....it's only Tue..I'm sure it'll ready by Fri.

And even if we do miss the first race, we are still starting even.

I'm still getting an error message.....

Server Error
array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given

1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
2.array_key_exists() in FantasyDragRacing/ControllerPublic/Picks.php at line 91
3.FantasyDragRacing_ControllerPublic_Picks->actionUserPicks() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
4.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
5.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nitro/public_html/index.php at line 13

It should be good, I just entered my picks with no issues.

I'm still getting an error message.....

Server Error
array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given

1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
2.array_key_exists() in FantasyDragRacing/ControllerPublic/Picks.php at line 91
3.FantasyDragRacing_ControllerPublic_Picks->actionUserPicks() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
4.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
5.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nitro/public_html/index.php at line 13
i keep getting this message too i cant make my picks,, then it tells me i have a message so i clicked on it and it loads a tool bar i dont want !!!!!

10:45am 2/5......still getting server error message.
I am able to type any of the 11 members names that have picked and see their selections, but for some
reason the system is not recognizing my name when trying to select myself to make picks.
will try again later.

go to manage picks. then click info on the race. Off to the right is an add/modify button. click then enter your picks and the ET tiebreaker

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back