Pick the Winner-Reading (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
We are going old school as too many people are having issues with the game.

Post your 5 picks for pick the winners here. As before, you can pick among any of the pro classes. You can pick all in one category or spread them out among all the pro categories that are running at that race (TF/FC/PS/PSM)

I will post a new thread for every race a week before. If you will be away and can't make your post during that week, feel free to pm me ahead of time.

A few guidelines
-Post an ET tie breaker for Top Fuel winner in the final round. This is only used if there is a tie for first place at an event.

-Enter a full name as there are several Aranas, Johnsons, Forces and even two Capps. If I am not sure which one you want, I can’t score it

-Please do not go back and edit your post. In order to ease the time it takes to do this I enter the picks throughout the week and I will miss any changes to old post. You can post a new entry and just mention that it is an update.

- Picks need to be in by midnight Friday(Pacific) of a race (ok that would technically be 12am Saturday). Yes this means that you can choose to wait until some qualifying is done, it also means you risk forgetting or somehow missing the deadline. If you will not be around when the thread is posted, I do accept picks early via PM.

Scoring
6 pts to the winner
4 Points to the runner up
3 to semis
2 for second round
1 to first round (basically it’s a qualifying point)

Antron
Hines
AJ
Beckman
Capps

Cruz Pedregon
Spencer Massey
Erica Enders
Allen Johnson
Hector Arana Jr.

Thanks PJ!

Last edited:
Spencer Massey
Ron Capps
Jason Line
Andrew Hines
Eddie Kraweic

Is this really any fun anymore?? Or is it just me?

OK, A quick look at Top Fuel::
  • Only 2 races this season have NOT had a DSR car in the finals (E-Town & Seattle)
  • 10 of the first 20 races have had ALL DSR Final
  • Charlotte 4 wide had all 3 DSR cars (Kalitta the only outsider)

I'm betting F/C looks a lot the same.

Shawn Langdon - T/F
Tony Shoe- T/F
E. Enders- P/S
Arana Jr- P/S/B
Matt Hagan- F/C

Low ET 3.692

Low ET FC 3.974 twice

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back