Pick the Winner Game is HERE! (1 Viewer)

Thanks for all the work Shannon! Followed PJs instructions and it worked great! And hey everyone, check the entry list quick! I'm pretty sure it's the only time my name will be associated with P1 in this game!

I have applied the fix for the errors. Please report back if any other error should come up.

Thanks,
Shannon

It looks great. A little tricky to figure it out, but the best yet. Low ET you can only seem to pick for 1 class and top speed.

I must not be very bright since I can not find out how to add my picks. I got to the screen where it shows the 29 people in a list and shows they all have zero points but don't see the part to click on to manage my picks.

Please advise me on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

I must not be very bright since I can not find out how to add my picks. I got to the screen where it shows the 29 people in a list and shows they all have zero points but don't see the part to click on to manage my picks.

Please advise me on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

from PJ.......

go to manage picks. then click info on the race. Off to the right is an add/modify button. click then enter your picks and the ET tiebreaker

just made my picks wish everyone the best of luck
and its time finally
1618618_768660853144991_341019425_n.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back