Pick the Winner Game is HERE! (1 Viewer)

Shannon,
I will send you a PM as well. I cannot make any selections. It is 7:20 central time on Friday and unless something was changed, I should be able to make my pick until 12:00 am tonight my time. It will not let me.

My picks are

Doug Kalitta
John Force
Robert Hight
Jason Line
Erica Enders

and 3.78

Please make sure I can still enter. Thanks

Shannon,
I will send you a PM as well. I cannot make any selections. It is 7:20 central time on Friday and unless something was changed, I should be able to make my pick until 12:00 am tonight my time. It will not let me.

My picks are

Doug Kalitta
John Force
Robert Hight
Jason Line
Erica Enders

and 3.78

Please make sure I can still enter. Thanks

I will list my picks here as I am unable to find add/modify button.
Jason Line
Vincent Nobile
John Force
Robert Hight
Doug Kalitta
Thanks

Same here, cannot find the add/modify button.
Doug Kalitta
John Force
Robert Hight
Vincent Nobile
Erica Enders Stevens

This thing better have a problem. Nothing I've seen said anything about changing it and I made my Pomona picks later than this. Where's PJ when we need him?

@Eugene Gray @Ralph Sajkowski @Tom Power @Joe Fuchita

Please make a note that the deadline for all picks is 12:00 pm (your timezone) the day the event starts. Players do not get to see how the drivers do before choosing there picks. I will make an exception and open up the picks. Many people are unaware and haven't looked at the game information located at the top of the site to know that rules have changed. The deadline will be 12:00 am EST tonight.

Thanks,
Shannon

Or did we change it from pick the winners to pick your favorites? If that's the case, I'm out

When was this vote taken? That's not how it has always been and if it is that way now, goodbye. I have won this once, been second twice, forth once and in the top fifteen I think 2 other times. Is Tricky Tipster now gonna rule how people make picks if they can't see some qualifying results and make their own judgements? Really? PJ I am glad you got some help with this, but look what they did to your game!! Over and sadly out

Thanks Shannon, now that we know it shouldn't be a problem...but, it's hard to say how many others may not know either.
It was only coded the way it was given to me. PJ made no mention of the cutoff time to me when the game was being worked on. If this is the case and people get to see the performance of drivers then part of the game will have to be re-coded as its not setup this way......

Shannon

I take Shannon on his word about the cutoff times, but that's not how it was. Time for fellow maters to show some spine Jim, Ray some help please?

I take Shannon on his word about the cutoff times, but that's not how it was. Time for fellow maters to show some spine Jim, Ray some help please?

Shannon, the deadline has traditionally been midnite FRI..of race weekend.
Now the rule states "the day qualifying begins".
Several races start on Thur.
If the puter stops taking picks Thur midnite,yer gonnna have a lot Of the regulars DNQ.
We need some clarification. Is the deadline FRI midnite...........
Or midnite first day of race???
We can live with either way, just need to be clear.
(I hope this helps)

Well I won't miss another deadline, no matter when it is.
I won't miss any either, since I won't be playing anymore this season. There were posts pointing out that the deadline set for Pomona made absolutely no sense since it showed 2 different times. There was no post here saying the deadline changed from midnight Friday for this season. I went to make my picks and it showed the deadline for this race at 8:14 p.m. today.

Changing the rules between races and not telling anyone about the changes is messed up.

Ok I have sorted out the Event Deadline with-in the game code. I have talked to PJ and found out that there was a vote on when the deadline should be. The game is now set for a Deadline of 11:59pm in your timezone. So you now get to see 2 rounds of qualifying before making picks. Now if you haven't set your timezone correctly in your profile , this might affect your deadline. So make sure you set it correctly so you don't miss out.

Thanks,
Shannon

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back