Pick the winner 2009 is here (1 Viewer)

My Picks -
Sarge
Dixon
Fast Jack
Matt Hagan - one round of qualifying will get him in!
Jeggie

Tiebreaker - 3.864

Lots of players signed up . . . I'd really like to see who you've picked!
17 points per race should make you the 2009 Pick The Winners Champion - :D
FIRE 'EM UP!!!!

You will be able to see who everybody picks as soon as Shannon uploads the update files...

Thanks Eric....
Thanks Shannon
Thanks PJ

And thanks to the academy for the nomination, all of my adoring fans, my 'Mater groupies, all those that clue me in when I suffer from memory fade... and spell check....

d'kid

Awesome Prize News

We have prizes now for the first 2 spots in the season championship.

The winner will have their choice between the two prize and the runner up will get the other one. If we get any moree prizes we will add them to the list.

In no particular order (ok I flipped a coin)

Mark Jones with www.drflames.com has offered one of his Windowscapes. You can check his site for the offerings. One really cool thing is that he can also customize them based off a picture to whatever you want. I'll let you ask him for the details so I don't mess it up. All I know is that after talking to him earlier today I think I've already started writting my Christmas wish list.

Mark Bell is back to help us out again with a gift certificate for his store Hawaiian Shirts - Hawaiian Clothing - Aloha Shirts - Hawaiian Dresses We have one of his shirts and these things are very nice.

Thanks a bunch to both of you for helping add even more to the game.

ok here we go ...

Tony Schumacher

Larry Dixon

Robert Hight

Jeg Coughlin

Greg Anderson

Thank you

:cool:

Ok, I can't seem to put my picks in the new web page... It look very good... So we have 2 make our picks this year before Qualifying starts.... If that is so we should let people slid on the 1st race in case they did not know... I want 2 play and they still have not ran yet... Can this happen???

Shoe
Dixon
Del
Anderson
Jeggie

Hey everybody, you have got to check out what PJ will be doing for the special olympics. He needs our support, just click on the link on his post, mark

Geez....I registered but can't put my picks in...here they are..

Larry Dixon
Tony Schumacher

Robert Hight

KJ
Allen Johnson

Sue,

Once logged in, go to Manage Selections.
Then click the Pencil Icon next to the event.
Once in there click the button to make picks...

Hey eric
i cant seem to get my picks in either. The pencil icon does not show up on my phone after the manage selections option is selected.
I will keep trying, but to cover my butt here are my picks.

Spencer Massey
Larry dixon
del worsham
fast jack
Allen Johnson

Hey Eric...

I'm an idiot... it does not work on phones.... ;-)

But, I got it updated on TIMMAH!

please cancel the other account I tried to set up timmah5636

thanks and great job guys

Thanks for the improvements Eric, PJ, and Shannon. Change is never easy...and being a Neanderthal it takes time for me to get with the program. Now that we can see the picks of the others it's better.

btw...did we ever find out what time zone the deadline was in?

Thanks again!

As for the deadline...In the last 2 days I have found out that the deadline falls somewhere between 2am and 8am central time...I would be closer but I fell asleep waiting for it...lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back