Old Mater names.... (2 Viewers)

What if we don't want to be remembered from the old Mater. Having to often debate with others brought me down so many levels that I felt a vacation was best for all. It was great for me and I'll also admit I look forward to this new forum where we'll all gladly stand behind our remarks and opinions. How refreshing will that be?

I second the fresh start around here and have decided to drop the tag. The days of HammerLaneHauler are over, you can call me Chad. :)

The place looks good... Hopefully it will be a much healthier atmosphere, I haven't posted in a long time...

Formerly Brian C....

Must've picked that up from Kelly. :D.

I was a nitrofreak with all my mater cred on the old board.

Oh, you mean the title under your name! DOH! I dunno if they set that up or not, but if we keep posting I'm sure we'll find out soon...LOL! :D

When you said "rating" I was thinking of when members used to rate each other. Duh me!

Oh, you mean the title under your name! DOH! I dunno if they set that up or not, but if we keep posting I'm sure we'll find out soon...LOL! :D

When you said "rating" I was thinking of when members used to rate each other. Duh me!

No, no no, I don't know if we would WANT to have other people rate other people because some other people have issues with other people and other people have issues with other people and it can be a real mess :p

Got it done. Hmm, Just noticed our Avatar's are a bit smaller than JERROD'S.:eek: Must have some connections around this joint.;) Nice looking ride too.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back