NostalgiaFest @ Cordova!! Who's goin? (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
hey all... just getting things together for the NostalgiaFest at Cordova this weekend June 20-21. who's gonna be there? open invite to stop by the nitro madness pits and say hey, pet the team mascot (Brooks the dog) and put faces with names!

the weather for this weekend is looking great and should be some great racing! finally mother nature is gonna give the illinois/iowa area the summer fun it deserves! :p

ps... first mater that comes by with a 'nitro madness purple' mohawk gets a free t-shirt :D

I was on the phone last night with my dad and trying to convince him to go. I'm not sure if he will but he's got nothing else happening this weekend and no reason not to go. I'll call him tomorrow and harass him some more.

cool deal man... 5's!! :eek:

minick is goin 'all in'!! good luck man! would be a great place and time to do it!

we went 6.14 at the World Series last year and left a little on the table....conditions should be right and we got all day saturday to fix it!!!

I'll be going ... Mike ,I'll be by to get in your guys way ....

ps... first mater that comes by with a 'nitro madness purple' mohawk gets a free t-shirt

Damnit I just got the final touches on the "Nanook Green Mohawk"....lol

Damnit I just got the final touches on the "Nanook Green Mohawk"....lol

ouch!! you cut me deep on that one bro... no need take it there

but for what it's worth i can fix that problem for ya :rolleyes:

url

LOL good one Sean... I'll stop by say hi ..Now if I can actually talk the wife into letting me get a green mohawk it would be priceless...lol

I'll be there about 11am on Friday. Stop over & say hello.

You fast guys can go for it on Friday night.
We need one more practice run first..
I'm waiting until Saturday night to step on it , , , , :cool:
....so I don't have to fix it .;)

LOL good one Sean... I'll stop by say hi ..Now if I can actually talk the wife into letting me get a green mohawk it would be priceless...lol

no shane you got it all wrong... if your gonna promote your 'hero' with a green mohawk you better cut it so it runs at an angle back and forth across your head instead of a straight line from front to back :rolleyes:

Now Sean,, When you have the drivng exp my "Hero" does you will be able to see the real groove too......

Last edited:
See yall tommorow..... Oh Yeah she let me get the mowhawk..Matter of fact the whole 1800-Entertainment.com video staff will have a "Nanook Green Mohawk"...lol

See yall tommorow..... Oh Yeah she let me get the mowhawk..Matter of fact the whole 1800-Entertainment.com video staff will have a "Nanook Green Mohawk"...lol

good thing i brought some extra weed-eater string and plenty of two-stroke-mixed gas :rolleyes:

see you all there!!

heading out in a few.....i'll be at the track in a couple hours.....lookin forward to a good weekend!

Hey Shane, The wife and i were at Cordova last night for Nostalgia Fest. We left right bfore the jet car and fireworks. anyway did you hear anything about a woman getting killed last night at the track? All i got were bits and pieces second hand. did you here anything about it?.....Joe

Hey Shane, The wife and i were at Cordova last night for Nostalgia Fest. We left right bfore the jet car and fireworks. anyway did you hear anything about a woman getting killed last night at the track? All i got were bits and pieces second hand. did you here anything about it?.....Joe

hold on... wanna squash any rumors before they get started. there was an injury in the pits but it was NOT a fatality. Jay and the track crew did a good job handling things and the victim was a lucky lady considering the possibility for a bad outcome. 'nuff said

Ok cool thats great news! I figured someone on here would know what happened. Like i said everything i heard was second hand and i know how things get stretched from the truth. Thanks guys!...Joe

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back