Official Lost Wages Comments (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Official, huh? heh So, who do you think will win and who do you want to win?
T/AD Shawn Cowie my pick to win. Would like to see Chris Demke get the win.
TA/FC This may well be the Doug & Sean Show. Would be neato burrito to see Charles McLaws win, just cuz he's from Winslow, AZ "Standin' on the Corner...."
T/F is a pick 'em. Would like to see Clay win. Wondering about the track.
F/C the same, Would love to see Alexis win.
P/S. Whoever leaves first. Tight field. Would like to see Camrie win again.
Comp - Bruno Massel, just cuz he has that bad, bad twin turbo 2JZ 6 banger in the Cobalt.

OK, that's the Official Cliff Picks.

Whoop

in last spring's vegas 4wide, there were 15 TF'rs with a first round bye with #1 salinas, #8 ant, and #9 tony s. in first round 3-some. ....... ant and tony advanced

tomorrow, if Q holds as is, #8 tony s., #9 ant, and #1 brittany will face off in first round 3-some. ...... will #1Q brittany go out first round as did #1 salinas last year?

would love to see bobby bode advance out of 1st round.

Does T/D still have a 6.10 index? Jeff Connelly Q #1 at 6.041. He won RD 1 at 6.05 on a 6.10 (opponent broke out). So what's the deal? Did T/D go back to a 6.00 index?

Does T/D still have a 6.10 index? Jeff Connelly Q #1 at 6.041. He won RD 1 at 6.05 on a 6.10 (opponent broke out). So what's the deal? Did T/D go back to a 6.00 index?
Still a 6.10 index, floor is 6.00 so they have wiggle room if they do breakout and Jeff needs it because his dragster (and possibly his Top Sportsman car) can easily run well into the 5's. He made a run at Sonoma last year that when he went by me he was shaking the tires pretty badly, lifted because he was "only" running about 210 mph and still went 6.01.

Last edited:
Almost nailed the wall and oiled the track all the way down. Been down for close to an hour. Surprised he didn't stop next to the wall.

Almost nailed the wall and oiled the track all the way down. Been down for close to an hour. Surprised he didn't stop next to the wall.

That's too bad. Fortunately, bad oil downs with very long clean-ups seem to be the exception in the NHRA Big Show these days. I don't recall there being a single oil-down with the Fuel cars at Pomona on Fri and Sat, including the Legends/Nostalgia FC cars.

Looking at live timing on NHRA, it said Paul lee had an 8.00 60' time. Rear wheel start? Or just a clock malfunction.

Hi my name's Cliff. Drop over some time.
See what you started Harry? :)
I was on a chat trying to drum up some interest in the 4 Wide Nationals with the regular public and one guy called it the Double Wide Nationals. Now, it fits kinda because , Camping World, ya know? But I told him “no, that’s Rosie O’Donnel racing Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar down a hallway for the last donut…”
Fox needs to get more ads out about our sport…

the average e.t. for all 8 1st rnd TF winners was 3.807......somebody i really pull for is having a not so good start to year, and was 2 huns over the average and on the trailer.
......... despite having great equipment

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back