what would you like to see happen in 08 (1 Viewer)

ahh,...I think it would be cool to see a really small underfunded T/F team finally come into some $$$$$$$$$$

Yeah it would be pretty cool if you guys from Utah? Could get some solid funding. You'd be right in the ball park with the rest, that's for sure :)

All the best for 08.

Besides a safe racing season, I'd like to see Troy Buff and Bill Miller running strong and take some wins. That's all I want to see happen. I don't ask for much. :)

Oh few more...

See more .40s in TAFC. More Blown TAD's in the winners circle. And at some point in the year start my TAD lic yep.

And a run quicker then .42... So a .41 in TF. Sub .60 in FC

That's all. ;)

I'd also like to see the Hartleys get some solid funding and the "gizmo" leagalized in TAD and the "label" given back to the A/Fuelers. Oh yeah TAD/TAFC back at all national events for 09 and TAD/TAFC/Comp promoted like the Grand National series. Realistic points fund and race purses.

S/F
D

first and moremost, ever racer being safe and no problems with safety at all! . ashley force getting multiple wins. john force getting his championship back, greg andersone winning the championship as well as a long deseved championship for doug kalitta. also, mike edwards wins a few events along with scott kalitta, jim yates,and w.j doing great. and last but not lest pau; page quitting to go to do the world series of poker and dean skuza replacing im :D

As posted above, a safe, uneventful (in terms of crashes) for all the drivers.

But what I'd really like to see happen is me at as many events as possible.

I agree and if they would just listen to me then it be be alright:D

You know it can't be that easy.
1204.gif

being a pro stock guy, i would like to see the following things happen

- Greg Stanfield/max naylor get win #1
- someone campaign a ford in competition
- a female join the ranks of pro stock (doesn't look like erica's gonna be around)
- and finally, WJ get competitive again (i love hearing him talk smack about his competition)

James,

Those would all be fun wouldn't they? I'm rooting for Erica in Pro Stock...that's Erica Ortiz to be specific! I'm not sure how 'competitive' I'd want WJ to be...I like him watching those Dodge tail lights as he crosses the finish line...last! :D

I would not mind if the word co.....d... n was never spoken again. I don't care if they still have it , just don't mention it as it takes away vauluable time that could be used to actually talk about drag racing . Oh and what they said.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back