what would you like to see happen in 08 (1 Viewer)

Ace McCulloch winning his first Title................

A Vandergriff win...........

Ashley Force vs. Melanie Troxel rivalry, complete with smack talk..............

Allen and Roy Johnson bringing Mopar back to the head of the class..........

Erica Enders getting a real bonefide sponsorship deal including a second car for Ritchie Stevens................

Lance...I like your picks too! :D

I just pray for a safe, exciting season filled with faces old and new!

I'll vote for that and add a few of my own....

Dixon wins T/F
Capps wins F/C
AJ wins P/S
Matt Smith finds sponsor, repeats in PSB

NHRA gets the point and announces a series of purse increases.....:eek:

Id like to see Evan Knoll back out there!!

I want ESPN2 to be on time all the time for NHRA Powerade Drag Racing.

Like everyone else, I just want a year without any major incidents, on or off the track.

But most of all, I would like nothing more than the boys from Arlington, Texas to make a triumphant return to Pro Stock..........................Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's not going to happen. But I can wish.

Sean D

I'd like to see V qualify for all the races, win a few and finish higher in the points. Melanie, Ashley and Hillary post wins this year and get lots of mainstream press. Antron and JR holding Wallys. Hot Rod in contetion for the title again. Peggy L get a good ride. TJ Jr in the winner circle. Tom Hammonds get a win, Larry Nance back on tour. Cool dry weather for the Mile High Nats. A good safe, drama free year for everybody and lots of solid sponsorship announcements for 2009.

S/F
D

Last edited:
being a pro stock guy, i would like to see the following things happen

- Greg Stanfield/max naylor get win #1
- someone campaign a ford in competition
- a female join the ranks of pro stock (doesn't look like erica's gonna be around)
- and finally, WJ get competitive again (i love hearing him talk smack about his competition)

I'd like to see if the "Blonde" curse works on TJ like it did on KB... both Melanie and Ashley F taking him out in a final before he wins against the RockStar car... Like to see Ashley take out her dad in a final... Melanie take out TJ in a final... Watch the Flopper championship come down to the final pass of the season, between Melanie and Ash.... I want to see Teach finish in the top 4.

I like to see Ant and JR fight for the title at P2... I'd love for Hillary to get several wins this season... Tony not in the finals at P2...

I want to see BT III win RotY... and a couple of races...

But most of all, I'd like to see a chilled, no drama season... one 2007 is enough for all of us...

d'kid

championships for hight, dixon, line

wins for neff, troxel, tj, wilk, edwards, worsham, vandergriff and burkhart

i will win powerball

Last edited:
I would like to see Ashley Force in the finals against Melanie Troxel, that would be a field day for the press.

Hey Paul, I belive we WILL see that this season. We all know Ashley is capable, but don't count out Melanie, she's a hell of a shoe and I think she'll adapt to a flopper just as well as she did to Top Fuel when she stepped up from Alcohol.

1, a safe season
2, Urs Erbacher to win a few rounds, a few events and a load more fans
3, NHRA to look to run a round overseas

I would like to thank Justin,Amanda(not my sis), and Alan for thinking of me.... Guys I never thought it would be this hard for the champ to find a sponsor.... I just hope we find 1 soon....

BTW... I would like to defend the title.....
and I'm not sure if I like the new Qualifying format but Nhra did good on the countdown for 08....

First, I have to wish for Phil to get a ride...for the full season...with plenty of funding!

I'd love to see KJ get a Pro Stock championship.

More than anything, a safe, injury-free year for all drivers, crews and fans!

Well....For 2008 i'd want...

1) ANOTHER WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FOR FAST JACK BECKMAN! :D
2) A SPONSORSHIP RIVALRY IN TOP FUEL...KINDA LIKE THE BEER WARS!!
3) A.J. to DOMINATE IN PRO STOCK!!! (go Mopar!)
4) John Force to win at pomona!
5) For Timmah to attend 5 National Events this year
6) No Race related injuries or deaths
7) For TV Veiwership to increase by 25%
8) For every seat to be sold out at every national event
9) To see Jeff Arend and Phil Burkart in a full time ride in 2008'
10) For another Energy Drink to be a primary sponsor!
11) To see a Mel vs. Ashley Final Round!!!
12) Have no debate about the countdown
13) For timmah to win the powerball....then...
14) For timmah to get his A/DA comp car running w/Mopar horsepower..then.
15) For timmah to be in the final round at the world finals vs. Dean Carter for the championship!!!

But in all seriousness..... I'm just hoping for a safe and exciting year for NHRA DRAG RACING!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back