No TAD/TAFC at Famoso Divisional? (1 Viewer)

SoCal Racer

Nitro Member
Correct me if I'm wrong (please, tell me I'm wrong ;)) but I didn't see TAD or TAFC in the schedule for the Division 7 race this weekend at Bakersfield. Are they not running at this race?

Correct. Each year D-7 skips the TAD/TAFC class at one divisional race. This year...it happened to be Bakersfield.

Gonna have to tow up to Medford in a few weeks or wait till Vegas after the National Event to get ur TA fix....

Correct me if I'm wrong (please, tell me I'm wrong ;)) but I didn't see TAD or TAFC in the schedule for the Division 7 race this weekend at Bakersfield. Are they not running at this race?

It is a sportsman event. No Alky, you already have five alky events. Same with our Atco opener in division one. A sportsman event. Which used to be the division closer.

Friday will be a full day with the final group of Phoenix LODRS 7-1 classes [Comp; S/C; S/G; S/ST] completing their eliminations, along with the regular LODRS 7-5 qualifying/time trials.

We start at 9:00AM Friday morning and hope to finish by 9:30PM. We started the Phoenix event in late February and will finally finish it tomorrow! :D

Here is the planned schedule:
LODRS 7-5 - FAMOSO Friday Schedule

DG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back