No Seafood Fest!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Kati

Nitro Member
We finally get to race Epping...(been there for TV duties in '03...just haven't raced it yet)....and all we have heard about is this GREAT seafood festival that we need to go to. We heard that from quite a few racers this weekend @ Martin...........so I thought cool...and looked it up online.........

SIGH........now that the date was changed this year for the Epping national event....no seafood fest for us!! Darn it anyhow! It's still happening 9/7-9/9.....just like the national event used to be scheduled for the last several years!

Oh well....didn't know if anyone else was looking forward to it....kind of like I know we have "traditional" stops/places we dine on most of our trips. Well, I guess that's one we won't be adding......boo hoo! :( I heard it is awesome!

Just FYI!

We finally get to race Epping...(been there for TV duties in '03...just haven't raced it yet)....and all we have heard about is this GREAT seafood festival that we need to go to. We heard that from quite a few racers this weekend @ Martin...........so I thought cool...and looked it up online.........

SIGH........now that the date was changed this year for the Epping national event....no seafood fest for us!! Darn it anyhow! It's still happening 9/7-9/9.....just like the national event used to be scheduled for the last several years!

Oh well....didn't know if anyone else was looking forward to it....kind of like I know we have "traditional" stops/places we dine on most of our trips. Well, I guess that's one we won't be adding......boo hoo! :( I heard it is awesome!

Just FYI!

Kathy,

What you have heard is correct - the Charlestown Seafood Festival is one of the top 10 in the nation! The food is amazing, prices are reasonable, the bands are great, and the food is amazing! :D

Did I mention the food is amazing?

Charlestown Chamber of Commerce

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back