NHRA to Change Laid Back Headers? (1 Viewer)

when the first round of qualifying at Pomona produces multiple "Cruz" mid-track wheelstands, then there will be a change

remember qualifying at the 1989 Winters?

Last edited:
I think what that means is that the lower funded teams don't have the resources to test for figuring out the balance, so they only have the limited number of runs during a race to do that.

In regards to lower funded teams not being talented... I do think that anyone can race. It's about concentration and understanding the steps to power the car.

I had a blue heeler that knew all the steps to starting up my Bronco II and getting it to go. She could answer to "What's next?" By looking at the next step.. such as applying the brake then turning the key. And then dancing around when looking and didn't work, as to get my attention like "I know! I know!"

So to say that a blue heeler mutt gotten for free in front of Walmart is more intelligent than a nitro driver is quite controversial.

What I think Sweetie (my blue heeler) has more than a nitro driver of lower funded teams is Enthusiasm and Excitement.
They have become complacent.

Think.. if you're worried about the next pig to kill for the bacon you're not financially gonna care once you killed enough pigs and got a freezer full. Bacon's on the table and you enjoy your job and you getta chillax and be awesome and famous and not have to do a thing to prove you're awesome.

It's like they work at McDonald's and they stand at the fryer all day eating the fries and nuggets... They're not trying to work up to management because they're just fine where they are and working up to management is just too hard.

And in respect to Cruz's wheelie, I think he was just showing off. Because you know that you gotta weigh it down.
He just wanted a "hey look at me, I can be cool, too" because he's tired of being the nobody.
His brother is all up on the TV all day. And he's getting pudgy pokes because he's not competitive enough.
He's complacent.
He has everything he needs. So why try to be the best when people look at him as the best although he isn't?
He's famous. He has fans. He has money and ... Whatever.
He got a hair about being not the best and because he hasn't been competitive and knows it's hard to beat the best, he did the next best thing, show off.

He's a two time champ. A long ago champ. He wants that back. He wants to be a now champ in any fashion.

That's what that was about

Okay so JCPenney may be better than Walmart in quality concerns but you can get some really good quality at Wal-Mart. So those lower funded teams have no excuse it to be driving the best they can.

Practice the tree between rounds, focus in the starting line and put the pedal to the metal.

No. Funding has nothing to do with talent nor quality.

It's the drive--the desire

And yeah they should powder coat those logos on or NHRA can cut out part of the car or they could just put sponsors on a different part of the car so when the blue paint melts and runs it looks like blue paint that melted and ran because it's bad ass. Not a sponsor that no one cares about dying off a car.

In regards to lower funded teams not being talented... I do think that anyone can race. It's about concentration and understanding the steps to power the car.

I had a blue heeler that knew all the steps to starting up my Bronco II and getting it to go. She could answer to "What's next?" By looking at the next step.. such as applying the brake then turning the key. And then dancing around when looking and didn't work, as to get my attention like "I know! I know!"

So to say that a blue heeler mutt gotten for free in front of Walmart is more intelligent than a nitro driver is quite controversial.

What I think Sweetie (my blue heeler) has more than a nitro driver of lower funded teams is Enthusiasm and Excitement.
They have become complacent.

Think.. if you're worried about the next pig to kill for the bacon you're not financially gonna care once you killed enough pigs and got a freezer full. Bacon's on the table and you enjoy your job and you getta chillax and be awesome and famous and not have to do a thing to prove you're awesome.

It's like they work at McDonald's and they stand at the fryer all day eating the fries and nuggets... They're not trying to work up to management because they're just fine where they are and working up to management is just too hard.

And in respect to Cruz's wheelie, I think he was just showing off. Because you know that you gotta weigh it down.
He just wanted a "hey look at me, I can be cool, too" because he's tired of being the nobody.
His brother is all up on the TV all day. And he's getting pudgy pokes because he's not competitive enough.
He's complacent.
He has everything he needs. So why try to be the best when people look at him as the best although he isn't?
He's famous. He has fans. He has money and ... Whatever.
He got a hair about being not the best and because he hasn't been competitive and knows it's hard to beat the best, he did the next best thing, show off.

He's a two time champ. A long ago champ. He wants that back. He wants to be a now champ in any fashion.

That's what that was about

Okay so JCPenney may be better than Walmart in quality concerns but you can get some really good quality at Wal-Mart. So those lower funded teams have no excuse it to be driving the best they can.

Practice the tree between rounds, focus in the starting line and put the pedal to the metal.

No. Funding has nothing to do with talent nor quality.

It's the drive--the desire

And yeah they should powder coat those logos on or NHRA can cut out part of the car or they could just put sponsors on a different part of the car so when the blue paint melts and runs it looks like blue paint that melted and ran because it's bad ass. Not a sponsor that no one cares about dying off a car.

WTF?????

I didn't realize that the majority whom speaks is negative and closed minded.

Or was the information above you? Because I can talk it down... ???

I didn't realize that the majority whom speaks is negative and closed minded.

Or was the information above you? Because I can talk it down... ???

Can you please talk it down? I sure would be interested in reading that rendition because I couldn't imagine it could be talked down more than what you've already done.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back