NHRA to Change Laid Back Headers? (1 Viewer)

Tony Smith, please don't type his name in here because he'll find it on an internet search and start hanging out again.

This was his Facebook profile picture last time I checked.

6f32ce7c56894d07ac4067471c1b4257.jpg

For those whom commented about my being lost: no I wasn't on the wrong post, had you read the article and the post, the article that was linked mentioned the rumor and someone asked about it.

As far as dumbing it down, it's hard to imagine that many believe that people whom are paid to work on cars will purposely not work it correctly.

Yes I do know that some aren't tuned to the correct satisfaction but all the lower funded? Because if you cant believe the drivers aren't working hard then you would have to blame the tuners.
Because someone is at fault

And the lower funded cars are probably still have more money than most of us, even after parts and salaries, etc.

Look at Cruz Pendragon.... Hes been in nitro funny car around 20 years, two time champion. So tell me again how he has no talent.
Because he either lost much due to blows in the car or he just became complacent, meaning he's at a comfortable place in life and so why retire when he can continue what he does? Why push the effort when he can sit back and be cool and reap benefits?

I'm not merely picking on Cruz... I'm sure there's others as I know there is. I just know about him more than others, in detail. I feel I can speak objectively about him.

On another note:
Thank you to those whom prefer spoken logic and mentioned so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back