New Ford Fuel Engine Running Good ! ? ! (1 Viewer)

preacher

Nitro Member
Mike Neff's statement after 3rd Round was "This new Ford Motor is running Good!" after a 4.84 run.

Are all the Force cars running the new piece ???? Tasca :confused:

I believe that only Neff is running the new BOSS Engine in his car. It's in R & D Mode for a while!!!

Yes....Neff's car has the Boss 500 decals...

I guess they have to make sure the decals will pass the R&D mode.

Ha! Yeah....the R & D mode!

By the way....That Boss engine would make a pretty damm good ADVANCED ET Bracket car.....

A 4.85 yesterday......
A 4.84 Today...........
Not bad!!! Let's see if they can dip into the .70's on Saturday:D

Put one in my car on alky with a Lencodrive (I could call it a Cruise-O-Matic) and it would make a KILLER T/D combo...but I'd just bracket race at my local track and scare the hell out of the neighbors. Can you say dead-on-dial 4.13 @ 180????

I love the Hoth Stormtrooper scoop!

Neffs car was the only Force car with the Boss 500 Motor! It would have been quicker but it was mixing up on the top end and was moving around alot!

Hey Mike, are you going to at the track tomorrow? If you have some time, I'd like to meet the "other me" :D

Mike Neff's statement after 3rd Round was "This new Ford Motor is running Good!" after a 4.84 run.

Are all the Force cars running the new piece ???? Tasca :confused:

When was the third round run? I thought they only ran one round each on Thursday and Friday? LOL I had to give you a hard time. I'm sure you were in the mode of two runs on Friday, forgetting about the different schedule at Pomona.

Did I miss the announcement by NHRA that the Ford was elgible to run in TF/FC?

I thought that there was a very small number of approved blocks/heads that the racers could use [BAE/TFX/etc.]?

Hmmmm...:eek:

I do not know how they call it a FORD when a 426 CHRYSLER crankshaft and camshaft bolt in...

But I am happy to see NEFF/MEDLEN and team running well as he is the real deal...

I do not know how they call it a FORD when a 426 CHRYSLER crankshaft and camshaft bolt in...

But I am happy to see NEFF/MEDLEN and team running well as he is the real deal...

Never saw a FoMoCo with the distributor in the same location as a Chrysler! I suppose the only folks Ford is fooling are...well, no one.

I'm just glad I won't have to get on the P.A. and try to convince people that it's really something it's not. I believe that would be called a lie...

its nothing but ford stickers, but its awesome to see john medlen and zippy spice running well no matter what engine. i hope they kick major butt on sunday!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back